User avatar

Vandria

  • Media Reviews Re: Life Changing Books

    Just thought I'd cut in real fast I've read My Sister's Keeper. Great book! Jodi Picoult wrote it :lol: . Just thought I'd let you know. :D

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon!

    Hello! I'd like to say first off, great picture. It's very well-drawn. Like a bunch of others have said, add scales. A few here and there would make it seem ...

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Lawliet from Death Note.

    hello! First, I'd like to say that the pants are very good. The rinkles make it seem much more realistic. The head and hair needs work. The hair is very ...

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Same picture: different filters

    This was very interesting. And I could tell also that you cut and pasted the fire. But that's okay, is still looks amazing. My favorite was definenty the neon ans ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: What do you think?

    Okay, I am going to give you my honest opinion. I'm not a huge fan of this picture. Now before I go on, you CAN draw better than me, I'm ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Wolf

    Okay, first off, WOW! The mouth is intricately detailed and the teath are very realistic. The only thing I noticed that was a bit off was the eyes and ears. ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The wind may howl.

    Wow! That was really good. I like the leaves in the background. And the way you made his mouth seemed very natural to me. The clothes are very realistic and ...

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: When life gives you lemons... (a philosophy challenge)

    When life hands you lemons, give them back and say, "I'm not hungry." When life hands you lemons, be creative and make apple juice. When life hands you lemons, squirt ...

    Aug 7, 2009


There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.
— Bram Stoker