User avatar

Vandria

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Young Romance

    Thank you! I read that you saw no that in grammar too? I forgot to use spellcheck, therefore alot of things went bad. :) But thanks again for the review!

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: When life gives you lemons... (a philosophy challenge)

    When life hands you lemons, give them back and say, "I'm not hungry." When life hands you lemons, be creative and make apple juice. When life hands you lemons, squirt ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Young Romance

    The air outside was warm. Red and orange leaves danced soundlessly across the ground in the breeze. Twigs were strewn endlessly around the parking lot of the high school. Broken ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Scripts Re: The Life Of A Writer

    That was extremely funny! The fighting scene went on for a bit too long, but I still liked it. The whole bushy eyebrow thing made me laugh so hard. My ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Purple's Hints!

    The only thing I found odd was that a purple birdleft blue feather? Haha! But I absoloutly loved it! So funny! Favorite line: Jimmy-Who was that? Marie- Those were the ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Detention

    Haha! That was a neat piece. The talking was very believable as to what they'd say. Addie seems like a big trouble maker to me! xD The ending was funny. ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Tom Marvolo Riddle's First Wand

    That was a nice piece. It could have been much more detailed. And the way that Olivander spoke didn't seem like how he'd say things. Like when you made him ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Velvet Curtains

    Thank you! :D Sadly, poetry is my weakness. But I understand where your coming at. It is just like others. I'm not exactly an outcast, therefore my poem has no ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Abuse

    The mirror only made things worse as the ugly black bruise beneath her right eye was impossible to ignore. She looked away, an impossibly sad expression visible in her puffy, ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Untitled YA (1)

    I liked the story, it had a good plot. I did get a little confused when the girl went over to Riley's house. I had to reread that part out ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Flight: Prologe

    Very eye catching story. I usually don't read entire pieces, but I did on yours. I thought it had gotten a little repetitive near the end, but I still liked ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Torture Chamber

    Thank you! Your all so nice. I'm trying to find spellcheck on here...If anyone could let me know where it is, that'd be great! lolz I was actually just really ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Torture Chamber

    Thank you for helping me out. I know the spelling errors and stuff shouldn't be excused, but I actually copied that off of another website I wrote it on. I ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Velvet Curtains

    Velvet curtains shadow my life. Nobody is brave enough to open. The silk shuders are poison. I cant see them, They cant see me. A select few are allowed in. ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Torture Chamber

    I couldn't imagine why my luck was this terrible. Why, out of millions of people, did he have to pick me? What did I do in life to deserve this? ...

    Aug 5, 2009


We are dreamers, you and I.
— Leya