User avatar

Vandria

  • Other Poetry Re: Beauty is...

    This is one of my choices for a school contest. The theme is "Beauty is...". I need harsh critics and don't be afraid to edit! :D Thank you! __ _____ ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Two of my Poems

    Thank you! All of your tips helped me. As I reread the first verse of the first poem... Yeah, that doesn't rhyme. xD And its nice to finally find someone ...

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Other Re: quote

    Interesting. I feel I've seen this before though. I'd be careful with not coming so close to a familiar quote. Be careful with that. If you did not mean it, ...

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Two of my Poems

    I know they're not great, but I was just practicing poetry. The last one is very bad, I know, but if I reword it, would it be ok? He takes ...

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon!

    Hello! I'd like to say first off, great picture. It's very well-drawn. Like a bunch of others have said, add scales. A few here and there would make it seem ...

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Lawliet from Death Note.

    hello! First, I'd like to say that the pants are very good. The rinkles make it seem much more realistic. The head and hair needs work. The hair is very ...

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Same picture: different filters

    This was very interesting. And I could tell also that you cut and pasted the fire. But that's okay, is still looks amazing. My favorite was definenty the neon ans ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: What do you think?

    Okay, I am going to give you my honest opinion. I'm not a huge fan of this picture. Now before I go on, you CAN draw better than me, I'm ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Orphan

    This is just a small bit of something I'm starting to write. It's very fast paced and short, but it's only the draft. I just wanted someones perspective on it. ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Wolf

    Okay, first off, WOW! The mouth is intricately detailed and the teath are very realistic. The only thing I noticed that was a bit off was the eyes and ears. ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Monster.

    I really liked this piece. It caught my attention from the very start and drew me in to read more. The plot was nice, and the detail was extravagant. Even ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Harry Cullen & Edward Potter

    Bella: *pants* Forks! Harry: Spoon? Bahahahaha! That was fricken funny! I was laughing so hard. I like how you made everyone seem so utterly supid and confused. Edward was an ...

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Devil's Wings

    *Chapter One* The wind blew slightly over my round face, pushing my blond bangs into my eyes. I giggled, thinking of my appearance. No makeup, tangled hair, and sweats. Not ...

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The wind may howl.

    Wow! That was really good. I like the leaves in the background. And the way you made his mouth seemed very natural to me. The clothes are very realistic and ...

    Aug 17, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: short storie

    It's a very small piece. Though it is easy to tell what is going on, that's not always the best thing. You spelled story wrong. There isn't 'ie' at the ...

    Aug 11, 2009


If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more.
— Jane Austen