User avatar

Vandria

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Year 3000 (intro, rough draft, chapter 1)

    Thank you both for reviewing my work. You really helped me out with editting. I don't exactly have an eye for detail... I honestly don't know why the 3/4 thing ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Year 3000 (intro, rough draft, chapter 1)

    Year 3000 So, we all have wondered at one point in our lives how our world came about. It a curious thing, actually, to really get into the thought. You ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Life Changing Books

    Just thought I'd cut in real fast I've read My Sister's Keeper. Great book! Jodi Picoult wrote it :lol: . Just thought I'd let you know. :D

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Nelson Mandela: The man made of peace

    Nelson Mandela A man that wanted peace A man that wanted rights One idea misunderstood Twenty - seven years to fight Eighteen years on Robben Island Eighteen years of no ...

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Ragdoll

    Oops! Sorry, I forgot that. I kept switching him from a human to a ragdoll. xD His ragdoll name shall be... Feathers! :D

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Ragdoll

    Actually... I'll just make the ragdoll. :) Name: Drake White Ragdoll Age: 21 Appearance: Before: Drake was often considered a very high-class looking man. He wore black tuxedos and other ...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Ragdoll

    Hm... This sounds like fun. May I reserve a spot as a Human and their Ragdoll?

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Warriors: Moonhigh Chapter 1 Part 2

    I stalked through the forest, crashing through fern clumps and Elder bushes, being scratched by branches of thorn patches, nettles, and brambles. Somehow, I had always found myself circling back ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Paranoia (Editted Ch. 1-3 and Ch. 4-6)

    Thank you very much, everyone. Your comments helped me. And yes... I suppose it is a bit boring in the beginning. xDD Sorry about that. And thank you about the ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Is there such thing as...

    Okay. I am currently writing a story, and I'm enjoying writing it very much. It's about a man who is extremely paranoid. ( It has a better plot than that, ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Paranoia (Editted Ch. 1-3 and Ch. 4-6)

    I editted my first three chapters, and wrote more to it. I hope you guys like it! :D I need a lot of critisism please. And don;t worry, I won't ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Paranoia (Chapter 1-3)

    Thank you so much! :D You really gave me some great idea's, and I think I'll try to go back over my work a little slower. :lol: And I could ...

    Dec 6, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Paranoia (Chapter 1-3)

    Chapter 1 I sat up in bed, stretching my long arms. They spread out on either side of me like two leaves on a flower, and I smiled. I flapped ...

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Beauty is...

    Thank you. I'm sorry if I sounded like I wasn't trying to take criticism, I didn't mean to be that harsh. :( But thank you again for your help, I ...

    Nov 26, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Beauty is...

    Um... Thank you for the review, but I did answer the question. :lol: Notice in the last verse I say 'True beauty is the mind'. :lol: The poem was just ...

    Nov 25, 2009


Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
— Ann Landers