User avatar

Vanadis

  • Welcome Mat Re: I am new

    Hello Valentine. Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy it. I'm pretty sure the others have covered everything, so I'll just reiterate that if you ever need any help with ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone!

    Hiya, Grant! Welcome to YWS! I hope you'll find it awesome here. Yay for another sci-fi lover! I'm not all that great at writing it, but I enjoy reading it ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hello R.U.! Welcome to YWS! I promise you, no one's here to scare or intimidate you. We're all just here to have fun and further our craft, and to help ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Coming Soon: YWS News

    I am loving this idea.

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: This site is pretty intimidating. Gahhh.

    *GASP!* Hi Caterpuff! I'm Freyja, and I want to first explain my gasp. "Sorry for being weird." What? XD I love weird! Weird is good. Embrace the weird! So, welcome ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi.. I am new!!

    Hello Icecream! (Can I call you that?) I'm Vanadis, or Freyja, whichever. It's nice to meet you! We're glad to have you at YWS, and if you ever need any ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Black Jack Anyone?

    Hiya! Welcome to YWS. I hope you find it enjoyable. Diggin' the avatar, by the way. So. I would ask you a bunch of random questions, but I'm kinda blargh ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hallo? Anybody there?

    Hello again. I'm starting to feel better, thanks! A muso. I like that term. I might have to steal it if that's okay with you. I have so many, but ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: A confused hello.

    Hi Edwards! (I'd call you Ed, but there's already someone else I call Ed, so it would be weird. :D) I'm Vanadis, or Freyja, depending on whether you prefer user-name ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hallo? Anybody there?

    Hiya Mel. Welcome to YWS! I hope you're having fun! :D I'm Vanadis, or Freyja (some seems to use first names.) Whichever is fine. I talked to you a bit ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie says HI!

    Hello Erika! Nice to meet you. I'm Vanadis, or Freyja. Welcome to YWS! I'm sure you'll enjoy it immensely. There's a lot of good work here, nifty hints and tricks, ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Posting Limits

    Hello! AquaMarine's right about the reason--so the whole forum isn't flooded by posts from one author. Unfortunately, the limit doesn't go up; it stays two per day. That's not so ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: How do you get the letters under your username?

    Crazy letters like Snoink's: You don't have to have a special keyboard, but you do have to have a numeric keypad; you hold "alt", type in the numbers, and release ...

    Jan 19, 2010


¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— Someone Incredibly Noncommittal