-
Re: Boss here
Hiya Boss! Welcome to YWS! I'm Freyja. Nice to meet you! Physics, heeheehee. I like nuclear physics myself. I totally brain-dumped everything else, though. (Bad idea. Never brain-dump anything. O.o) ...
Jun 5, 2010 -
Re: I'm Steph, who are you?
Radiology is illuminating! Ahaha...Horrible try at a radioactive joke. Sorry. :P It WILL happen. Rad tech, eh? That's what my mom is. I'm a nuclear engineer myself...whee! So, you like ...
Jun 1, 2010 -
Re: I'm Steph, who are you?
Hi Steph! Welcome to YWS! Name's Freyja. Nice to meet you! Rad tech, eh? That's what my mom is. I'm a nuclear engineer myself...whee! So, you like music! Yay! Well, ...
Jun 1, 2010 -
Re: Hello - read it,or the evil unicorns will eat you
Hi Ashley! Welcome to YWS! Haha, your username...and you...amuse me greatly. I think we'll get along just fine. I'm Freyja, and I'm from the Southern US - when I meet ...
May 31, 2010 -
Re: Hi nice to meet you.
Heya Neven, and welcome to YWS! I'm Freyja. Nice to meet you! What genre is your novel? I'm curious, now. :) Maybe I'll check it out when you post. So ...
May 31, 2010 -
Re: New Guy! <===(CLICK IT!)
Haha! Welcome! Yeah I've seen you posting a bit in the SBs. Glad to know you're getting around the site more! So you probably know the drill then; got any ...
May 27, 2010 -
Re: Hey everyone, new meat here.
Thanks! Sorry though, went with the ninjas, so does this make us mortal enemies or something? :P If so I'll see you on the battlefield of grammar and critique. Bah. ...
May 26, 2010 -
Re: Hello everyone!
Hi Camel! Welcome to YWS! I'm Freyja, and I've never played Quelf, but I'm sort of the same with not being ashamed to say whatever. So, I want to hear ...
May 26, 2010 -
Re: Hey everyone, new meat here.
Hi Skeen! I'm Freyja; nice to meet you, and welcome to YWS! ...bring it on. I like the attitude. :D I'm sure you'll get a lot of great input. The ...
May 25, 2010 -
Re: .
Yo Fighta! I'm Freyja! Nice to meet you! Yes, saying Hi is always a good thing. As are jelly beans. But it's beef jerky that rules the world, and don't ...
May 10, 2010 -
Re: Hallo
Yo Etinarcadiaego! (because I have no idea how you'd like that to be shortened. :D) I'm Freyja. Nice to meet you! Your project does sound really interesting, and I second ...
May 10, 2010 -
Re: Aspiring comedic writer who sucks at grammar.
Hiya, Kaz! Welcome to YWS! I'm Freyja, the resident spaz (or one of them.) Well, if you have problems with clarity and grammar, then YWS is going to be great ...
May 10, 2010 -
Re: Here and Now is better than There and Then
Hi Elliot! (I love that name and have no idea why.) Welcome to YWS! I'm Freyja, twenty-one, US, technologically duhrr, sometimes finish writer, not at all surprised Vanadis wasn't taken, ...
Apr 7, 2010 -
Re: What's in a name...
Hello Toni! Wow, you do a lot of interesting stuff! And don't worry, there are a LOT of geeks on here. I'm another one. I used to be an actor ...
Apr 7, 2010 -
Re: Hiya, I'm New....
Hiya! Welcome to YWS! About the critiques...yeah, what Snoink said. Some people here have a ton of critiques and few works, and for some it's the other way around, or ...
Apr 5, 2010
