User avatar

Vanadis

  • Archive Re: The UnChosen Ones: Through Sheer Luck

    Name: Bertram the Bumbling. (Really, he's the bumbling wizard for a reason.) Age: Old. Really old. He's not even quite sure how old he is. And that's what he'll tell ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The UnChosen Ones: Through Sheer Luck

    This sounds fun. Can I be the bumbling wizard? I have to go take care of something right now, but if I can save that spot, I'll stick the profile ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Ace I sped after the others, heading for the mansion. My gun perched on the center console and I rubbed my forehead with my hand, letting out a string of ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Ace "Sweet, you killed her," I spat sarcastically before disappearing into the kitchen to attempt yet another batch of veggie fried rice. Because every time I tried to make it, ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Ace I scoffed when I heard that Max was back in the gang. "How the hell can they even trust him now?" I wondered aloud as I watched over James's ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Ace "Hey, guys. Nice to see you too," the intruder smiled sarcastically as his hands went up over his head. "Max," I breathed as my gun hand relaxed. I almost ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Name: Ace Finn Age: 17 (nearly 18) Picture: I'm such a dork that I found a better picture and then Photoshopped the hair blue. Hahaha... Country and Global Location: Has ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace "...I ain't all that scary," Reg said, glancing toward me and laughing a little as he turned on the radio. "And my middle name is Caligula," I murmured, making ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Summer Nerf Wars

    Felix -- Cobras I knelt as low to the ground as I possibly could, deviously hidden under thick brush. Hopefully, we wouldn't have to retreat; I rather liked my hiding ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace I stood in the doorway, my hands on either side of it, listening. They were talking about the wedding. Should I tell them that I probably shouldn't be around ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace I asked everyone how they were doing. Reg seemed to be feeling a little bit better after they got his wound dressed properly, so that was a relief. "What ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace I cringed as I passed the kitchen and saw Reg pouring alcohol over his wound. He was taking it better than I would have. After I changed my shirt, ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    ((Sorry so long...I got inspired. :S)) Ace "Finn," I heard and turned at the sound of the familiar voice from my past. My hair stood on end and I was ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace "Ace, seriously, what's up?" Maitea asked me, her happiness seeming to fizzle for a second. "It's just medicine," I whispered. "That's all. I have something that needs to be ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Gwen I watched, shocked, as Peter fled from my consolation attempt and out of the school. Never had I seen anyone just leave like that. Part of me wanted to ...

    Apr 8, 2010


If you don't sign up for a review team, you're basically saying you're okay with canine amphibian metamorphosis.
— Nate