-
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Ace I finished yet another round of somberly pacing the house, gun still in hand. "...everyone down here," I heard Riley say. I sighed and sat down so I'd be ...
May 24, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Ace What I wouldn't give to have never run away. I could have handled that one person; I could have, just like I could have handled everything else life threw ...
May 21, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Ace Beating up my pillows weren't going to help anything, I finally realized and stopped, sitting on my bed, rubbing my temples. "Think, Ace. She's alive, so that means she ...
May 20, 2010 -
Re: The UnChosen Ones: Through Sheer Luck
Bertram the Bumbling Bertram looked at the girl, this Selene or whoever, head tilted, but eyes calm nonetheless. "Is something wrong, dearie? Would you like a biscotti?" "What's a biscotti ...
May 18, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
((Sorry I haven't posted. I lost internet for a LONG time. I don't even know what happened; suddenly the wireless stopped working. :/ Still not working, am currently at Borders, ...
May 18, 2010 -
Re: The UnChosen Ones: Through Sheer Luck
Bertram the Bumbling Bertram was pleased with himself. Very pleased. After he had asked his dog to spell-check the letter, he'd sent it and then sat back in his small ...
May 9, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Ace Bree was right. I was very dangerous, especially now. I'd always had problems with anger management, but then again, I could always take it out without hurting anyone. I ...
May 9, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Ace I made my way through all the chaos about the killings and the Vicar and plopped down on my favorite couch, leaning my head in my hands. Nothing seemed ...
May 6, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Ace "You just going to let her go?" Ma asked as I stared forward, fuming. She picked up the note and handed it to me. I skimmed over it before ...
May 4, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Ace My mother and I ascended the staircase together, covering each other's backs. She took out a small flashlight after I told her not to flip any of the switches, ...
May 3, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Ace We pulled up at the address. Weirdly enough, it was a normal-looking house; the cars in the driveway weren't flashy, there were a few nicely-trimmed hedges, and toys were ...
May 3, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Ace My dad looked thoughtful for a moment. "Well, they did come here to get them. They probably grabbed Gracie first, considering the half-finished message and the fact that she ...
May 2, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Ace "Is this the place?" Maitea asked as she shook me awake. I blinked and looked; she was, in fact, in front of the beachfront stucco mansion I'd lived in ...
May 2, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Ace She kept telling me that Ma was fine, but I knew my mother. She was intelligent as hell, but when it came to common sense, she was a little ...
May 1, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
((A possible direction to take?)) Ace "I'm worried...about Ma," I said to Maitea as I pushed the rice around in a frying pan. It was the first time I'd really ...
Apr 30, 2010
