User avatar

Vanadis

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Ace A few hours later, after trying in vain to get to sleep, Riley came up to tell me that Maitea was coming. Not now, I thought. I didn't want ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Anika "Well," I said, and paused. It was the first time I didn't hear snickers at how I pronounced the word. "Well, we just have to..." It was still awkward. ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Ace I took the long way home, and arrived back at the mansion while Riley and Reg were yelling at each other. Not wanting anyone to ask where I was, ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Anika Hmm? I'd come back to my classroom from my locker to find a group of people huddled in it. Most of them weren't from my class. They were all ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Sorry I forgot about this! Bleh! Okay, so I know I called a spot for a guy, but I'm thinking that now I'll have a girl...haha. Sorry. Name: Anika Vahner ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Twisted City

    Saeti Haegindi He wasn't the brightest of dwarves, which is why, when the message came, Skartsmaưr took him aside and said, "Son, you haven't weathered enough winters, let alone fights, ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Ace Standing in the room, wondering what the hell was going on, I took out my phone and dialed Maitea. There was no answer. Blinking, I hit redial. Still, nothing. ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Ace Rolling my eyes, I cursed Reg as he walked out of the room. "Guy can't seem to be civil," I said to Aurelie. Chris heaved a sigh, already knowing ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Twisted City

    Yeah I think Pal is starting it soon. We were just waiting for my slow self.

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Twisted City

    Full Name: Saeti Haegindi Gender: Male Age: 35(Human equivalent: about 16 or 17) Birthplace: inside the city, his family's home. Father's Name: Skartsmaưr Mother's Name: Gipta Race: Dwarf Eye Color: ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Ace I sat down again as Reg slammed the door, fuming. Who the hell did he think he was, popping his head in the door just to laugh at me? ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Twisted City

    Ooh, I forgot to stick my placeholder in. Here it is. It might take me a day or so to work on it (but I told you this already.) I ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Ace "O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo?" she said, sighing. "Right here," I replied, kissing her. I put my hands on her shoulders. "Look, Maitea. Take care of yourself. ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Ace I held her as she blubbered nonsense over her tears. I still loved her; it would take a lot to change that. "Maitea," I whispered. "Listen to me. You ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Ace Riley stared at me. I could have sworn that her eyes were digging into my thoughts, daring me to contradict her. Finally, I spoke. "Well, as much as it...really ...

    May 24, 2010


Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
— Lyndon B. Johnson