-
Re: The Ashheim Academy (A Harry Potter Universe Tale)
Important note: We--Squall, Jagged, Kara, Scarlett, and myself--have decided that we're going to keep going with this SB. Anyone who is still in that would like to is welcome. We ...
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Glad to be back, guys! :D
Jul 15, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Name: Ace Finn Age: 18 Picture: I'm such a dork that I found a better picture and then Photoshopped the hair blue. Hahaha... Country and Global Location: Has dual-citizenship in ...
Jul 15, 2010 -
Re: The Ashheim Academy (A Harry Potter Universe Tale)
Professor Zhannochka Kaminski She knocked on the door to the hospital wing and waited for the American to be bandaged up. If she wasn't so fond of Markovic, she wouldn't ...
Jun 26, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Ace "Anybody want to come to Nevada with me and bring back some guns and a car or two?" the newcomer called as he started to leave. "No!" I yelled ...
Jun 23, 2010 -
Re: The Ashheim Academy (A Harry Potter Universe Tale)
Professor Zhannochka Kaminski Zhannochka led the way back into the school. "Kisa, you can go to class." She fished a hall pass out of her pocket, signed it, and sent ...
Jun 21, 2010 -
Re: The Ashheim Academy (A Harry Potter Universe Tale)
Professor Zhannochka Kaminski Zhannochka sighed. "Boris again? He's such a pansy--I mean--" She'd said it under her breath, but naturally, the entire class heard it and erupted into giggles. "Augh, ...
Jun 20, 2010 -
Re: The Ashheim Academy (A Harry Potter Universe Tale)
Professor Zhannochka Kaminski Whenever a commotion erupted in the corridor, Zhannochka was rarely the one to go running to see what it was, to break up the fight. That involved ...
Jun 20, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Ace Riley and Reg coming back safely lifted my spirits enough so that I felt better than I had in days. I was still useful; I'd saved my friends' lives. ...
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Ace Through the camera, I could see Reg standing there, looking around before taking out his knife. He wouldn't use his phone in there; no way. So as soon as ...
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Ace "Hey, look," I giggled as soon as I'd hacked into the main security system. "I can see Reg." I'd found a way to switch back and forth from the ...
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Ace It seemed like I had finally gotten to sleep when Maitea started shaking me. "Wha...?" I asked drowsily. She held my phone in front of me. "You got a ...
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: The Ashheim Academy (A Harry Potter Universe Tale)
Name: Professor Zhannochka Kaminski Character picture: 23057.jpg Character theme: N/A for the time being. Allegience: Spy Age: 26 Bloodline: Half-Blood, but she'll tell you she's Pure. Appearance: Tal
Jun 12, 2010 -
Re: The Twisted City
Saeti Haegindi The dwarf walked through the near-darkness, pacing himself yet not spending too much time in one place. He was still in friendly territory, but because of the state ...
Jun 7, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Ace "No, Ace, they can't be. I won't let them," Maitea said, clearly in denial. "Look, Maitea," I began and stopped. I could hear Reg and Riley fighting downstairs. I ...
Jun 7, 2010
