-
Re: Owls Mowing Grass: The Storybook
It doesn't particularly matter too much, guys. And, well, if we say a human life span is 100, give or take, and an owl one is 20 (though some can ...
Jul 27, 2010 -
Re: Owls Mowing Grass: The Storybook
Link to the discussion thread: Owls Mowing Grass: The Storybook Owls mow grass. It's a fact of life that will never change. Two old Vietnam war buddies live out the ...
Jul 26, 2010 -
Re: The OC Storybook
Name: Gwendolyn (Gwen) Ellis Gender: Female Age: 16 Current Location: San Diego, California Picture: Personality: Gwen is a major nerd with an elegant, girlish side to her. She's nice, a ...
Jul 26, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Ace Alis had thrown me a gun before hurrying out the door; whatever. Now I had two of them. Good riddance to her, anyway. The only people I really missed ...
Jul 24, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Ace "If it weren't for you and your idiotic boyfriend I wouldn't have a gun pointed at Eve's head, now would I?" Tia sneered. So that was what she thought, ...
Jul 22, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Gracie Finn I couldn't believe he'd called my kid a whine-bag. Well. Nevermind. Ace had always been a little bit melodramatic. I'd seen him so sick he was bordering comatose ...
Jul 22, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Ace Maitea crossed the room to sit next to me, wrapping her arms around me. I returned the gesture, smiling, and kissed her neck softly. Every time she was in ...
Jul 21, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Ace As soon as we arrived, I found the best possible place to lie down and did so almost immediately. But sleep just wouldn't come. I was tired, sick, worried ...
Jul 21, 2010 -
Re: What would happen if?
Ace would be highly unhappy that there would be ninjas trying to poison his gum. Fortunately, he also knows karate. Ace, you do know karate, don't you? Honestly, he'd probably ...
Jul 20, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Ace As soon as I got settled in the limo (which I had to give to Tia, was a good choice of transportation), I put on my ear buds and ...
Jul 20, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Ace I leaned against the wall, one hand shoved in my pocket, the other massaging my still-healing ribs. Scowling, I listened to this nonsense. A taxi? Really? There was that ...
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Ace "That's it; we're leaving!" Riley yelled, rousing everyone who'd been asleep. It hadn't been too long, but I'd regained enough strength to help Maitea pack our things. The coffee ...
Jul 18, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Ace "What happened to her?" Tia asked. Riley looked around the room, hands on her hips, lips pressed tightly, daring someone to answer. No one did. Finally, pulling myself gingerly ...
Jul 17, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Ace Truthfully, I hoped Riley fell, too. Maybe the landing would've knocked some sense into her. Or would have killed her, which at that point I wouldn't have minded that ...
Jul 17, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Ace "As long as I feel like," Riley spat at Maitea. As I drew my raincoat tighter around my freezing body, I just cut my already narrow eyes at Riley, ...
Jul 16, 2010
