User avatar

Vanadis

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace I've never been one for parties. Even back home, if my parents had one for any reason, I'd disappear to my room and hide there, or hop on my ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Ace, Robin Hood Gang 2 Mud? Ew. Well, I've been forced to do worse. I guess I'd eat it, unless I knew I could take the consequence for not eating ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace It seemed that something was going on. Never having been one for drama, I retired to my room and debated flopping down on the bed. But no. I was ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace I perched on one of the fluffy armchairs in the living room, playing chess with myself, humming an old song I wondered if anyone still knew the words to. ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace I stood watching the fight, intrigued; she was always tough. We'd sparred before, for practice or for fun, but I didn't win. I was best at making use of ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace Riley. Seems nice, I thought to myself upon shaking her hand. I hoped I was right; there was a certain other person I'd once thought seemed nice. Before everything ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Name: Ace Finn Age: 17 Picture: Okay, I feel weird about posting random pictures...so...I don't claim this pic as my own. He looks *sort of* like this, but prefers blue ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    'Yellow suits,' Odette mused, walking over to the crowd. She'd actually tried to burn down a tree, you know, just to see how those particular ones burned, but she hadn't ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    Odette Mitchell / Fiametta Von Brandt Odette wandered through a somewhat wooded area, taking inventory. Seriously, they couldn't have put her in a better spot to "unleash her creative juices." ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    Name: Odette Mitchell Person you're acting as: Fiametta Von Brandt Personality (Acting & normal, obviously it'll be much the same since they're amateurs): She's morbid and (more than) a bit ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hooves and Heels

    Verdandi turned back to Tara slightly, smiling. "I knew you would. Of course, now our primary concern is safety, but once the threat has passed, we can start to go ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hooves and Heels

    Verdandi considered Tin's words. "You have some good points. You're right that we'd have the high ground. Also, since most of us use bows, we could take out any elven ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hooves and Heels

    Verdandi grudgingly put her pack over her shoulder and got up, shaking her braids out, and she walked over to the group. Really, she didn't feel at fault so much ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hooves and Heels

    Verdandi regarded the group silently for a moment, and then spoke up. "Did I not say 'with the permission of the humans?' There will be no forcing anyone into anything. ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hooves and Heels

    Verdandi looked out at the mountains, wide-eyed in thought. "Well," she began slowly, "this may seem a bit...crazy, but there is power in these mountains. They were formed by the ...

    Feb 3, 2010


so many languages have fallen / off of the edge of the world / into the dragon's mouth.
— Lucille Clifton