User avatar

Vanadis

  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Gwen "Um, so...what were you doing there? I mean with the paper and everything okay? You seemed kind of sad," Alison said to me, her voice softened with concern. I ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Gwen I hummed the song as I set his birthday crane into the river at the park, watching as it bobbed atop the water for a bit. I reached out ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Gwen I tapped my pencil against my notebook, then scratched my head with it, and finally threw it down on my desk. It wasn't that my homework was particularly hard ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace I couldn't believe he hadn't noticed the damage done to his fiancée. I lowered my throbbing head into one hand, and the other still held my pistol--not exactly at ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Ace Throw it off with my stoicism. -------------- What would you do if you were about to be sacrificed to an angry volcano god? (Yes, they are going to throw ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Power

    Gwen Hah... Power is for physicists.

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Gwen I'd gotten an invitation--somehow--from Alexis. I woke up that evening with my face stuck to the pages of my Physics book and realized that I'd fallen asleep. Oh no! ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Name: Gwendolyn (Gwen) Ellis Gender: Female Age: 16 Grade: 11 (Junior) Picture: Personality: Gwen is a major nerd with an elegant, girlish side to her. She's nice, a bit aloof, ...

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace I sighed, scratching lightly at my head in thought. I had to agree; with as many of us as there were, as long as we kept eyes out for ...

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace After I congratulated Bree and Reg, I disappeared into the house. I noticed that I was becoming very good at being right there, but still unnoticed--even better than I ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace "So they were actually trying to kill each other," I joked to the girls, grinning good-naturedly. I glanced at the car--something my speed-demon mother probably would have killed to ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace The way Alis looked through the window at my car confused me. Well, I thought, if she wants to scoff at an antique 'Vette, I won't hold it against ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    Odette / Fiametta "I swear it wasn't me!" she cried frantically. "Look...I'm right here! Why would I explode my own explosives?" She thought for a moment. "Okay, why would I ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Ace, RHG 2 O.o "Where's my pizza? You're not the pizza guy!" *slams door in face* --------- What would you do if you were invisible for an hour?

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace Great. Just great. I heaved a sigh as I tore the bottom hem off my shirt and wrapped it around Maitea's bleeding head. Why did everyone have to be ...

    Mar 17, 2010


Death is cheap, and so is life, but a reputation is not easily recovered.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi