User avatar

Vanadis

  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    *Er...I think I forgot I was in this one. Oh well. Randomness resurrects, no? Odette / Fiametta Suddenly, I jumped out from behind some shrubbery-esque prop (that wasn't very flammable.) ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Kenya

    Andie Hendrix Yes! my brain cried when Lily said that we'd be walking the rest of the way. I mean...how long had I been cooped up in that stupid plane? ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Summer Nerf Wars

    Full Name: Felix Underhill Codename: Tiger Age: 17 Grade: 12 Skill: Stealth Weapon of Choice: Paintball gun (main) and Nerf sword (when all else fails.) Side: Cobra Appearance: Dark brown, ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Summer Nerf Wars

    Can I save a spot for the Cobra boy age 17? I'll edit my profile into this space when I make it. Thanks! Sounds fun! EDIT: Oops, forgot to put ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace I poked my head out of my bedroom door to see the handing out of weapons. I sighed; I wasn't in the mood. The blackout had exhausted me, and ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Ooh, sounds fun. May I save a spot for a guy, please? I'll edit this post and make it the profile later on. Right now, I'm too tired to try ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Gwen "...not paying you to sit here with your nose stuck in a--" "Okay, there's a customer here. You can stop being unprofessional now," I snapped at my boss, who ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace I lay down until my vision came back. I was aware that Maitea had come in, but I didn't say anything; concentrating on staying conscious was hard enough. The ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Kenya

    Name: Andromeda (Andie) Hendrix Gender: Female Age: 17 Personality: Consistently makes use of dry and sometimes insulting sarcasm, but mostly only when someone says something she finds stupid. She's a

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace I felt heat rushing into my face. My name was strange, was it? Taking a breath, I began, speaking slowly and quietly, "With all due respect, who do you ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace Pretty much everyone was meeting Riley's and Bree's parents, but I couldn't force myself to go to the foyer. I mean, what would they think of me? Meeting people ...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Gwen I leaned on the counter at the ice cream shop, drumming my fingers lazily on the metal countertop. It was a lazy, boring day; I'd had three customers in ...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Gwen Alison didn't seem to like those kids too much. I couldn't really imagine why, but then again, I'd never really met them before. And she didn't say why; she ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Falling Down

    This isn't how it works; I'd suggest you take a look at other storybooks to get a better idea. Pretty much, you need a set plot, some rules, and a ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace I didn't know what was up with Reg. He was only ever blamed by anyone because he'd actually done something, so why was he trying to hide that? Scratch ...

    Mar 24, 2010


The worst bullies you will ever encounter in your life are your own thoughts.
— Bryant McGill