User avatar

Vanadis

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace I shook my head and sighed. "Alis, this is bad enough. Don't make it any worse." "Or?" she asked, her eyes fiery. "Or...I'll cut you so bad, you'll wish ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Kenya

    Andromeda (Andie) Hendrix My turn came, and I stood there waiting patiently for the shots, but for a while, they didn't come. "Come on, nurse-people. What'ya waiting for?" I asked. ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace "Apartment?" I asked out loud, certain I probably had a strange look on my face--perhaps even a snobbish look. I'd never lived in an apartment before, but my best ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Summer Nerf Wars

    Felix - Cobras "Wake up, wake up!" I heard and looked over at my roommate, who was bouncing spastically next to me, shaking me. "Stop it," I commanded, much in ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace I paled myself at the thought of faking someone being really sick. I mean, really, with me in the gang, they didn't have to fake that. Of course, I ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Kenya

    Andromeda (Andie) Hendrix Possibly the only time I wasn't hyper was when I was eating something. You see, food...well, food was a very serious business for me. So I chewed ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Summer Nerf Wars

    Felix -- Cobras "Just finish up so we can get out of here, would ya?" I think that came from Joe, the kid I punched earlier. I rolled my eyes ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace I held my breath as I saw the interface for the weapon come up on my three inch screen. I went through the menu and found the option to ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace "Oh, hold on," I said to the cops holding me at gunpoint--just as I was doing to them. "I think I've gotten a text message." I pulled what they ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Summer Nerf Wars

    Felix -- Cobras I hopped off the bus and slung my bag more securely over my shoulder. There was a spring in my step, as I was thrilled to finally ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace I still couldn't believe it--that she actually loved me. Or said she did. But she'd never done anything to make me doubt her, so I had to have faith ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace "Bree!" I called when I got into the hallway. "What is it, Ace?" she asked, peering out of a doorway. "Um...we made sushi. Oh, you know that. I mean, ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace Between her earlier comment about babysitting me and her telling me how to make my own specialty dishes...I rolled my eyes and sighed as I pulled away from her ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace I hugged my arms to myself, thinking of how chilly it was in there. Or at least for me, a very cold-natured person. Heading for the kitchen, I put ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Kenya

    Oops, haha. Andie is a girl. Oh well. Probably my own fault, since I didn't do this: Andromeda (Andie) Hendrix I rushed over to the girls' cabin to check it ...

    Apr 4, 2010


If you run now, you will be running the rest of your life.
— Reborn