User avatar

Vanadis

  • Art & Photography Re: To Classy and Silent

    Durrie, this is great! It doesn't suck. As I've said, it's one of those things that could be so much worse and still be awesome for the sheer humor of ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: need help with knowing more about a subgenre.

    Merlin: I normally write Norse-based things, so one day, I shall have you a story about a Valkyrie. 'Til then, I recommend Tolkien's "Legend of Sigurd and Gudrun."

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Seed of Life.

    I like this, Mo; "Colour is the seed of life." That's absolutely true. First of all, I think the lines should be cleaned up a little bit; you can still ...

    Jan 18, 2010


Sea and Sky- both blue. Once, in proposal, Sea turned red. Sky's father- Sun forbade so she wept as rain, uniting the lovers in defiance.
— AlexWrites