User avatar

Vanadis

  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Cattle.

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Sólveig doodle

    "Don't be so modest and call it a doodle." But it was a doodle! XD

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: German Shepherd pup

    My first reaction was: "Awww! It's a cute little fluffball! I want one!" Only thing I can really see right now is that his left paw (your right) is a ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    It's okay. *pats shoulder.* There really wasn't a way you could have known for sure.

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: A Story Idea. Some feedback would be great.

    Hm... Having the dog take the bullet so the owner can live might not work out well. The enemy wants to kill the opposing force, right? It's his job to ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    Ooh, sorry. Sólveig is a nine-year-old girl. Maybe I should have confirmed the gender XD

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Manga-two girls

    Ooh, I really like this. Very good shading quality and detail. Now, I said shading quality. It seems as though the highlights are a bit all over the place. For ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    Hmm...7/10, I'd say. "With baited breath" is a somewhat cliche phrase; maybe describe the anxiety instead. It does hook me in wanting to know why there's someone sitting in the ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: funny words

    Ooh, Wednesday is a funny word. Weed-ness-day. Or Wed-ness-day. Or maybe spelled Wensday. Or...this is getting ridiculous.

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Sólveig: "What? Are you crazy? I would never do that! What do you take me for?" Finn: "...how much they got?" What would you do if you got abducted by ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Erg! Finn has already effectively woke up on another planet (well, a radically different time period) so he would do the same: decide it's better than history class and suck ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: funny words

    Weird is a funny word. So is moose. And I'm really glad someone said chair, because sometimes I think of the word chair and wonder if it's even really a ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: hehe, Character Q and A

    I'm going to use two characters from the novel I'm write. Here goes! (This'll be fun!) Q: What's your full name and what is it's meaning? S: Sólveig Hognisdóttir. Sólveig ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Sólveig doodle

    Ooh yes. Thank you all for the advice! I think this doodle can turn into something great now that I know what to fix. Except the "hand over the axe" ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Sólveig doodle

    A doodle I made last night. I originally just posted it on the blog, but Durrie kept saying I should put it in the here! It's kind of off because ...

    Jan 21, 2010


When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
— Abraham Heschel