User avatar

Vanadis

  • Lounge, The Re: What is your favorite Michael Jackson song of all time?

    Billie Jean. :D It's just so catchy! *dances*

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: what do you listen to while writing?

    My random huge collection of industrial. And sometimes, if he's in the mood, I can get my other half to DJ for me. :D Writing playlist: Assemblage 23, Combichrist, Ayria, ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: This is disgusting (KFC)

    I know this may sound horrible, but I ALMOST want to eat it. 'Cause it's probably no different than eating the chicken cordon bleu from the galley... Not real cordon ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The This, This Or That Questionnaire!

    #1 - Australia #2 - Big #3 - Beach...preferably with a bar. #4 - coconut chocolate. #5 - Mah (future) husband! Whee! #6 - Lay in #7 - Shower #8 ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Stupid Questionnaire!

    -If you were faced with the option of beef or chicken, which would you go for? Neither... -How many times does someone need to repeat something before it gets annoying? ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Career

    Major in mechanical engineering, minor in nuclear engineering. Almost done. Just gotta get back in gear...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Guitar pic-a-tures.... :D

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Complain About Something Random

    My earphone wire is frayed and the sound keeps cutting out. :(

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Stephen King legendary writer?

    Dark Tower. The Stand. The Green Mile. Favorites.

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Star Trek Series

    TNG. Hands down. Enterprise is a second. I haven't seen enough DS9 or Voyager to really like or dislike them particularly. Hey, I like Dr. Who, Star Wars, all the ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: kingdom hearts

    Hmm...Riku. Hands down. He's got to go through so much through that entire series, and still comes out on top.

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Wacky Sentences!

    I had lunch with a smurf at the dinner table because my family thinks I'm stupid anyway.

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Hah, nice pic Ahmed. Since I'm a girl I'll comment on the clothes...your shirt is awesome, though. By popular demand...GudrĂșn and me! Wow! She's gotten so much bigger than she ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Columns rock!

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Starting my own website?

    I agree; Wordpress is very good, professional, and easy to use. Even I can use it! *is not very technologically literate, for the record.*

    Jan 9, 2010


What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
— Albert Pines