User avatar

Vanadis

  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    Well, I guess this is relevant for RHG 4. I have internet now. Sorry, sorry. I feel horrible,but Guam is not too Wi-Fi friendly (in the area I live anyway) ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: JulNoWriMo - Until Next Year!

    I've decided 20k for this month, as well as making four in-depth character profiles. I'd go for 50k or whatever, but schtuff came up. First, I don't move into the ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    Just dropping a line to say sorry for lack of posting. This hotel we're living out of doesn't have internet, but we get our house in two days, so I'll ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    7/10 Well...it's entertaining albeit confusing to me. Haha. :) It's not supposed to make sense; don't worry. For you, Jungle: 10/10. Woot for Star Wars.

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Review Day Check-In Thread

    I feel bad to have done only three. *pouts.* Curse that jetlag messing with my head. You're not the only one. New York to Guam sucks. It's been two days, ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Death By Chess June 24, 2091 Part Five

    Hey Kaywiia. O.o It's been since the 15th and no critique? Ack! I'll see what I can do, since I've been following this... A few of the other gang members ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    8/10 Me likey.

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Science Fiction or Realistic?

    Yeah, I was wondering for posting reasons. For posting reasons: Probably Action/Adventure (for the superhero thing) or General Fiction. But if there's a lot of tush-kicking in it, I'd say ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: June 27 (GMT) Will Be A Reviewing Sunday

    Great! I am very in. Only...I don't know what time zone I am. :oops: I always figured it was just Eastern, but what's the difference between that and Atlantic? I ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ashheim Academy (A Harry Potter Universe Tale)

    Professor Zhannochka Kaminski She knocked on the door to the hospital wing and waited for the American to be bandaged up. If she wasn't so fond of Markovic, she wouldn't ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: First Impression

    Amy was "that chick with the contest." I tried to write something for it, but it was probably my most horrid piece of work. And I never ended up submitting ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Awkward Phone Conversations

    ...how am I supposed to follow THAT act? Er. Well, this might be funny. I (F) was talking to my grandmother (G) today... F: Um, well, I leave for Guam ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Ace "Anybody want to come to Nevada with me and bring back some guns and a car or two?" the newcomer called as he started to leave. "No!" I yelled ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for being unsure of why you're actually banning someone. :D

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: JulNoWriMo - Until Next Year!

    I'm doing it as well! However, my word count goal is still to be determined. I'm probably going to aim for 20,000, though. Yay, here's your elephant : :elephant: Do ...

    Jun 22, 2010


It's not nice to roast people when they're out of comebacks.
— Atticus