User avatar

Vanadis

  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Ace I leaned against the wall, one hand shoved in my pocket, the other massaging my still-healing ribs. Scowling, I listened to this nonsense. A taxi? Really? There was that ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    Yes, that is true. So I guess he'd just have to quit being proud and actually ask for help. Thanks!

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Important Changes! Pay to Post! [Must Read]

    I like the pay-to-post Storybook idea. I too think that the number of new ones getting started, then not starting, or just dying out is too high...and then I know ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    I love the way chapter four is starting off. Kay, your doing a good job making Riley the least likeable person to walk this earth. It's funny reading what she's ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Ace "That's it; we're leaving!" Riley yelled, rousing everyone who'd been asleep. It hadn't been too long, but I'd regained enough strength to help Maitea pack our things. The coffee ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Ace "What happened to her?" Tia asked. Riley looked around the room, hands on her hips, lips pressed tightly, daring someone to answer. No one did. Finally, pulling myself gingerly ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: At your service!(BACK FOR BUSINESS)

    Hey. Writing a request, as you requested. :) EDIT: I took it down for editing, because I didn't want too much to keep up with. You get first dibs when ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Alone

    *removed for editing*

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there, exciting people.

    Hello Kyle! I'm Vanadis, or Freyja--whichever, here to give you a nice, warm welcome to YWS! I hope you're finding everything okay, but if not, there's always the questions and ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello... I must be going

    Hi Colleen! I'm Vanadis, or Freyja (which is Norse for 'girl,' more or less, or 'lady,' so I know how that is!) Welcome to YWS! I hope you're finding your ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Ace Truthfully, I hoped Riley fell, too. Maybe the landing would've knocked some sense into her. Or would have killed her, which at that point I wouldn't have minded that ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Ace "As long as I feel like," Riley spat at Maitea. As I drew my raincoat tighter around my freezing body, I just cut my already narrow eyes at Riley, ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ashheim Academy (A Harry Potter Universe Tale)

    Important note: We--Squall, Jagged, Kara, Scarlett, and myself--have decided that we're going to keep going with this SB. Anyone who is still in that would like to is welcome. We ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Glad to be back, guys! :D

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Name: Ace Finn Age: 18 Picture: I'm such a dork that I found a better picture and then Photoshopped the hair blue. Hahaha... Country and Global Location: Has dual-citizenship in ...

    Jul 15, 2010


“Sorry about the blood in your mouth. I wish it was mine. I couldn't get the boy to kill me, but I wore his jacket for the longest time.”
— Richard Siken