User avatar

Vanadis

  • Archive Re: Owls Mowing Grass: The Storybook

    Baboon -- Since you said you have a good first post in mind, go ahead and post it. After Babs's post... Owls shall mow GRASS!

    Jul 28, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    Haha. Well, with Maitea being kinda down in the dumps, Ace felt like he should do something about it. :D

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    ((haha, Riders. It doesn't really matter. I knew it was probably something like that, so I had Gracie play it off so you wouldn't have to worry about going back ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Owls Mowing Grass: The Storybook

    It doesn't particularly matter too much, guys. And, well, if we say a human life span is 100, give or take, and an owl one is 20 (though some can ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Owls Mowing Grass: The Storybook DT

    Link to Owls Mowing Grass: The Storybook If you're reading this, you're probably either mowing the grass, ranting about owls mowing your grass, or getting your battle on. If you ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Owls Mowing Grass: The Storybook

    Link to the discussion thread: Owls Mowing Grass: The Storybook Owls mow grass. It's a fact of life that will never change. Two old Vietnam war buddies live out the ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The OC Storybook

    Name: Gwendolyn (Gwen) Ellis Gender: Female Age: 16 Current Location: San Diego, California Picture: Personality: Gwen is a major nerd with an elegant, girlish side to her. She's nice, a ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Ace Alis had thrown me a gun before hurrying out the door; whatever. Now I had two of them. Good riddance to her, anyway. The only people I really missed ...

    Jul 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Ace "If it weren't for you and your idiotic boyfriend I wouldn't have a gun pointed at Eve's head, now would I?" Tia sneered. So that was what she thought, ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Gracie Finn I couldn't believe he'd called my kid a whine-bag. Well. Nevermind. Ace had always been a little bit melodramatic. I'd seen him so sick he was bordering comatose ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Ace Maitea crossed the room to sit next to me, wrapping her arms around me. I returned the gesture, smiling, and kissed her neck softly. Every time she was in ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Ace As soon as we arrived, I found the best possible place to lie down and did so almost immediately. But sleep just wouldn't come. I was tired, sick, worried ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Ace would be highly unhappy that there would be ninjas trying to poison his gum. Fortunately, he also knows karate. Ace, you do know karate, don't you? Honestly, he'd probably ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    @Vanadis: When Reg escapes the cell holding in the next post, he will stumble across Gracie Finn, is that ok? I don't think they've met before and it could be ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Ace As soon as I got settled in the limo (which I had to give to Tia, was a good choice of transportation), I put on my ear buds and ...

    Jul 20, 2010


As ideas are always better than their execution, so too must dough taste better than cookies.
— Horisun