User avatar

Vanadis

  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Little Creepy Poem

    Hello Angel! I want you to do something for me. Do it! Look at my signature; the one about the poetry. This poem is that one or two poems that ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love is a Fools Game

    Greetings, Janay! I'm Vanadis, and I'll be giving my input; take it or leave it, but here's to hoping it helps some! I felt it best if I put my ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love hurts.

    Your poem has a good rhyme scheme and reads with a nice, easy flow. You did well with explaining things as they happened without going back or forward and then ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Starting my own website?

    I agree; Wordpress is very good, professional, and easy to use. Even I can use it! *is not very technologically literate, for the record.*

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "Nothing; they're both tiny."

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Shared World Anthology Project

    I could be interested. :)

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Balema - A world of many Elements

    Hello! Okay, so yes, when I asked if it was yummy, you should have said, "Affirmative." You said in chat that it would be a long review, and I agree. ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Alone

    Hello, your Magey-ness. So, as I've already told you, I'm not great at reviewing poetry (as much as I enjoy reading it,) but here are some things I think might ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Gods Of Fate- Prologue

    Hello! Nitpicks welcome? Okay. From what I saw, first you need to clean up the grammar, so I'm going to make suggestions on a paragraph-by-paragraph basis: We didn't want this ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Til Kingdom Come - a post apocalyptic WIP

    Hello! First of answer your questions. Jericho seems to be a good name for him so far. I think we'd have to see further what his aims are; we really ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Sunshine (for the Awesome Choice Contest.)

    >.< Thanks for the reviews; I'm totally killing this and re-writing, so I'll keep you guys' comments in mind. Yeah, the "edge" thing, though...It's not a zone. It's the edge ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Sunshine (for the Awesome Choice Contest.)

    For the “Awesome Choice Contest.” **Something that includes the words: hedgehog, arrow, narcissist, sunshine, magic, pine cone, pincushion, and DJ. I feel like this may need more chapters. Sunshin

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Silence: Chapter One

    Hello you! I'm really liking this story so far. The moving away, being alone with no friends, hating life...that's something a lot of people can really relate to. However, some ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Abuse

    ]Wow. That was exquisite, and the feelings are definitely true. It's a somewhat common scenario, but portrayed in a way that makes it seem like she is very alone in ...

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The time chasers :: Part 3 ::(16+ for foul language)

    Hello again. Hope your new year's going worst, it should just feel like 2009, right? To the fixings! Two things were immediately clear to Stephanie. One: They were obviously lying. ...

    Jan 1, 2010


what are we?? Writers!!! What are we allergic to?? Giving our characters happiness!!
— creeperfeverdreams