User avatar

Vanadis

  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    Have fun Ben... What would have happened if Ace overheard what Lilly said (Maitea's POV): "So your marrying a half-gay alien with blue hair?" she clarified. Suddenly, I realized Ace ...

    Aug 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: deleted

    'Ello there, Blackbird. Here as requested. (Sorry it took a bit, though.) I'm going to start with an in-line critique (which you'll find in the spoiler) and then I'll follow ...

    Aug 6, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critiques from a Freyja! (Open again, yo.)

    I'll get to these as soon as possible. EDIT: blackbird12 -- done Razzker -- will be done as soon as I can. EDIT: Razzker -- done Elinor -- will be ...

    Aug 6, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    Maitea's sister's comment made me laugh hardcore. *can imagine Ace whining, "I'm not an alien!"*

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Ace Maitea kissed me good night and left the room. I went back into the kitchen, where Ma was passed out flat against the table; she hadn't even had more ...

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Apple Tart and Crème Brulee

    Hey Ace! Here as requested. I'm going to do a line-by-line, and then I'll comment about it in general. Those light summer days passed Like apple tart and crème brulee, ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Ace I had half a mind to get up from my spot and go see if Alis was trying to kill Maitea or something--wouldn't put it past her. Besides, she ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Something That I Wrote When I Was Seven

    I don't know why, but this made me laugh like crazy. It was sort of like de-ja-vu, because yesterday I remembered something I wrote when I was seven (unfortunately, don't ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Tears of Pain and Blood

    Hey Kingolions. This...confused me. It's like a snippet of something that happens, and doesn't quite tell the whole story. The flow of tears fell like the swell of blood. They ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Presenting The Amazing Stupendous M4st3rm1Nd!!!

    lol... Yeah, I have to get to know you better before I pledge any undying loyalty to your cause. But I'm still always here to help. :D And of course, ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The OC Storybook

    Gwen Ellis Ace hopped over the guardrail across from his house and started hopping down one of the less steep, shorter cliffs, his board under his arm, his blue hair ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Owls Mowing Grass: The Storybook

    Doodles the Owl "All right you guys..." I started to the remaining few owls milling about on the lawn. "You guys know what time it is...I guess...maybe. I dunno what ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Presenting The Amazing Stupendous M4st3rm1Nd!!!

    Welcome MasterMind! Glad you've decided to conquer join YWS! (Actually, we have a group for that--Snoink's Evil Minions. We do some pretty fun contests and such now and then.) If ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Ace I watched her take the ring and place it on her finger, and I wanted to pull her into my arms and never let go, but she beat me ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critiques from a Freyja! (Open again, yo.)

    Just letting you guys know that, at least for now, I'm re-opening my WRFF thread. And there was much rejoicing! Or crops dying, and children weeping. I dunno. Anyway, if ...

    Jul 28, 2010


I'm a fledgling potato bird that lives in a nest in the rp forums
— Ley