User avatar

Vanadis

  • Other Poetry Re: Pile of Bones

    Hello Kat. I'm Van. ^^ First I'm going to put comments into your work, like so: A pile of bones is talking to me, blinking. >I like these lines. It ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Life is Like Sand

    Hello! So this is an okay concept. I often hear the phrase "sands of time" in music, see it in books and movies, so when I look at this poem ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: A Man Walks Through My House

    Hello! I really liked this piece. The idea was fresh and unique and the twist at the end was very nice! I also like they way it builds up from ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: A Sound of the Wind

    Hello! I'm "Van" and I'll be reviewing. So I really like what you've written here. It's quite simplistic in idea, and the simple language and setup mirrors that wonderfully. The ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: what can you see

    Hello you! Okay, yes, it was cheesy, I agree; but it was cheesy in a different, unique way. I like the way the lines are set up and the rhythm. ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: gregor's peas

    A prose-poem! Wow, I haven't seen one of those in a while. This is very good. I can't honestly say I'd change anything; I like how you personify the pea ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Queen of the Stars

    I woke my dude up from the other room laughing so hard! This is epic, Jiggy! (for instance, someone falling down stairs as they backed away in terror) My absolute ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Erithean Seas

    *glomps.* Leza! Okay. So I like this. It's nice. Reminds me of just a lone sailor, staring out into the sea, having a conversation with it because a) there's no ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Temperature Coefficient of Reactivity

    lol...now Squiggly...that's something. I'm glad you liked it. But as I said, we couldn't even call it alpha; we had to say "temperature coefficient of reactivity," or they made us ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Temperature Coefficient of Reactivity

    Fishy, fishy, fishy T, push-ups are no good for me. So I must stop calling thee fishy, fishy, fishy T. ...and now for the REAL poem! Crazy people, she says! ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ode to the Gambler (Victory)

    Hello. Although poems full of questions are usually off-putting, I have to agree with empress on this one. Since your title was an answer, basically, it was okay (to me) ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Burdens

    This is a beautiful piece. I love how you can "feel" a memory, and as silly a concept as tasting an eraser would be to me, it adds so much ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ever lasting Heart-beat

    Hello again. This one's got potential. To me, it reminds me of people who hide from everything--from life itself. It seems like you're calling out to these types and saying, ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A maiden's woe

    Greetings again! I decided to check out some of your other work and found this. I have to say I really like it; I'm a sucker for the medieval, damsel-in-distress ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fruitless Life

    Hello! First of all I want to welcome you to YWS. I hope you'll enjoy your stay! I'm first going to quote your poem with my thoughts in red; I ...

    Jan 12, 2010


Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
— Helen Keller