User avatar

Vanadis

  • Art & Photography Re: Seed of Life.

    I like this, Mo; "Colour is the seed of life." That's absolutely true. First of all, I think the lines should be cleaned up a little bit; you can still ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Thief of Roses

    Hello. I want to preface this by saying I really like it. It's got a sort of whimsical quality to it, and I'm a sort of whimsical person. So nice! ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Are we all gone?

    Hello there. I want to say that this is a lovely poem. I also started reading the original one, making notes and then found the edit. There's nothing I can ...

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: hold your fire, heavens

    Hello! *blinks.* Dear gods! This is lovely! You know, I really like tonight, because your poem is the third in a row that I haven't had any corrective suggestions on; ...

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Who am I?

    Hellooo! So I liked this. Short, sweet, to the point, yet so full of truth. I saw that Moriah said she can relate to that; I think nearly everyone can ...

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Butterfly Shaped Stains

    Hello, hello! I think everyone already caught any errors that I was going to potentially point out. So, that being said, I enjoyed this immensely. This is mostly because I ...

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Friendship

    Hello! You are new-ish! You are new-ish-er than me, so I bid you welcome, and hope you find your stay pleasant, though we've run out of peanuts and there's no ...

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Little Death

    Hello there! So, I have to admit that my mind is in the gutter. I saw the title of this poem, "Little Death," and remembered from Comp II "La petite ...

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Grandma [Edit]

    Hello! This was really beautiful and heartfelt; I like these lines: But all of this is means nothing to me, because I know how you used to be, It's good ...

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love

    Hello there, Boo! It's beautiful; it's ugly >Ah. Beautiful and ugly: common, garden variety words. So I see that you think love is two-faced, but using such weak, overused words ...

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Let you out

    Hello! I have to say I thought this was pretty good. You've got a good start on describing the emotion: the sadness, hopelessness, showing that the love still exists. You ...

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Electric November

    Hello! I'm just going to post my comments in a quote for now: The electric purple In his argyle veins >This is cool. It reminds me of when I see ...

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Please Darling

    Hello Timmy. Welcome to YWS! I hope your stay is pleasant! So on to the poem. It's as June says: it's refreshing that it's not blaming the other person. Your ...

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: broken color

    Hi you. I really enjoyed this. I don't think it was too hard to read. The rattling on in some places and the few large-ish words peppered throughout fit marvelously ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The pen's work

    Hello there. I like that you're centering the poem around the pen, and not the girl or her feelings, yet even so you still manage to tell us about her. ...

    Jan 13, 2010


It's Monday and you folks are beginning to wonder about the show, aren't you
— David Letterman