User avatar

Vanadis

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Columns rock!

    Jan 22, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critiques from a Freyja! (Open again, yo.)

    Hi there! My name is Freyja, and I want to review your stuff. So, down to business. This may be long, but that's because I'm trying to make it so ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Sólveig doodle

    A doodle I made last night. I originally just posted it on the blog, but Durrie kept saying I should put it in the here! It's kind of off because ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: To Classy and Silent

    Durrie, this is great! It doesn't suck. As I've said, it's one of those things that could be so much worse and still be awesome for the sheer humor of ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Black Jack Anyone?

    Hiya! Welcome to YWS. I hope you find it enjoyable. Diggin' the avatar, by the way. So. I would ask you a bunch of random questions, but I'm kinda blargh ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hallo? Anybody there?

    Hello again. I'm starting to feel better, thanks! A muso. I like that term. I might have to steal it if that's okay with you. I have so many, but ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Pear Tree

    Hail Cheesy-one! I clicked on this thinking, "Yay trees!" (I might be a hippie.) I received a pleasant surprise. I love the early modern English thing (Old English is nearly ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: A confused hello.

    Hi Edwards! (I'd call you Ed, but there's already someone else I call Ed, so it would be weird. :D) I'm Vanadis, or Freyja, depending on whether you prefer user-name ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hallo? Anybody there?

    Hiya Mel. Welcome to YWS! I hope you're having fun! :D I'm Vanadis, or Freyja (some seems to use first names.) Whichever is fine. I talked to you a bit ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie says HI!

    Hello Erika! Nice to meet you. I'm Vanadis, or Freyja. Welcome to YWS! I'm sure you'll enjoy it immensely. There's a lot of good work here, nifty hints and tricks, ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Posting Limits

    Hello! AquaMarine's right about the reason--so the whole forum isn't flooded by posts from one author. Unfortunately, the limit doesn't go up; it stays two per day. That's not so ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Inspire me.

    Hello there. Welcome to YWS! Inspire me. Be my muse. Trapped in these glass walls, I need your blood tonight. I trace your contours lighlty, observing your lips turn slightly. ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: need help with knowing more about a subgenre.

    Merlin: I normally write Norse-based things, so one day, I shall have you a story about a Valkyrie. 'Til then, I recommend Tolkien's "Legend of Sigurd and Gudrun."

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: How do you get the letters under your username?

    Crazy letters like Snoink's: You don't have to have a special keyboard, but you do have to have a numeric keypad; you hold "alt", type in the numbers, and release ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hooves and Heels

    Full Name: Verdandi Stormdancer Gender: Female Age: 20 Birthplace: The Northern Plains Race: Centaur Eye Color: Blue Height: 7'0” Weight: 700 lbs Appearance: Verdandi has very long, pale blonde hair

    Jan 18, 2010


The chains of habits are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.
— Warren Buffet