User avatar

Vanadis

  • Welcome Mat Re: This site is pretty intimidating. Gahhh.

    *GASP!* Hi Caterpuff! I'm Freyja, and I want to first explain my gasp. "Sorry for being weird." What? XD I love weird! Weird is good. Embrace the weird! So, welcome ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: hehe, Character Q and A

    I'm going to use two characters from the novel I'm write. Here goes! (This'll be fun!) Q: What's your full name and what is it's meaning? S: Sólveig Hognisdóttir. Sólveig ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hooves and Heels

    "Not really," she replied. "The herbs I burned helped me relax a bit, but not enough to make me able to sleep for more than maybe an hour and then ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hooves and Heels

    She came to stand at his side, looking out over the hills. She decided to ignore the question, because she was still very tired, but she knew she wouldn't get ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hooves and Heels

    Verdandi nodded in agreement; though part of her longed to be in battle, she knew she wasn't quite ready for a fight of any scale, so hearing his words filled ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hooves and Heels

    Verdandi splashed a bit of cold water onto her face in an unsuccessful attempt to rid her eyes of their dark circles. Her sleep had been fitful despite the aromatherapy ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: kingdom hearts

    Hmm...Riku. Hands down. He's got to go through so much through that entire series, and still comes out on top.

    Jan 24, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critiques from a Freyja! (Open again, yo.)

    JSPike and Bond -- you guys have been done.

    Jan 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Writers block

    Hello Hope! First of all, thanks for choosing me to be your reviewer! I'm trying to get my thread going so I can get on the ball with my reviews ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Carpe Diem (We will not be forgotten) [Working Title]

    Hello JSPike! First I want to thank you for picking me for a review! So, let's see what's up here. Life, such a meaningless thing in that great institution. We ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: As roses burned.

    Ed! I missed you, in case you were wondering. XD Anyway, this is awesome stuff! So cool that you were able to do this so soon after your brain being ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi.. I am new!!

    Hello Icecream! (Can I call you that?) I'm Vanadis, or Freyja, whichever. It's nice to meet you! We're glad to have you at YWS, and if you ever need any ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Sólveig doodle

    Ooh yes. Thank you all for the advice! I think this doodle can turn into something great now that I know what to fix. Except the "hand over the axe" ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Wacky Sentences!

    I had lunch with a smurf at the dinner table because my family thinks I'm stupid anyway.

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Hah, nice pic Ahmed. Since I'm a girl I'll comment on the clothes...your shirt is awesome, though. By popular demand...Gudrún and me! Wow! She's gotten so much bigger than she ...

    Jan 22, 2010


shady and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws
— Atticus