User avatar

Vanadis

  • Fiction Discussion Re: A Story Idea. Some feedback would be great.

    Hm... Having the dog take the bullet so the owner can live might not work out well. The enemy wants to kill the opposing force, right? It's his job to ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    Ooh, sorry. Sólveig is a nine-year-old girl. Maybe I should have confirmed the gender XD

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Stephen King legendary writer?

    Dark Tower. The Stand. The Green Mile. Favorites.

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Manga-two girls

    Ooh, I really like this. Very good shading quality and detail. Now, I said shading quality. It seems as though the highlights are a bit all over the place. For ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Star Trek Series

    TNG. Hands down. Enterprise is a second. I haven't seen enough DS9 or Voyager to really like or dislike them particularly. Hey, I like Dr. Who, Star Wars, all the ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    Hmm...7/10, I'd say. "With baited breath" is a somewhat cliche phrase; maybe describe the anxiety instead. It does hook me in wanting to know why there's someone sitting in the ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    Someone who steals that thing that keeps following me. Good riddance, stalker! Vanadis

    Jan 27, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Make me....I dare you

    Hey Hope. Ah...actually I'd rather this one get shoved away. But next time I have one, I choose you!

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Why do you write?

    I write 'cause I feel like it. Really! It's a hobby. It's a friend when no one else will be. And a foe, for that matter. It always gives me ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: i am an idiot

    hassles forcing plastic toys through flour sifters anxiety asphyxiation with perpetual gasps trauma not just for nurses anymore freyja the girl who tries to fix everything i am an idiot ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: funny words

    Ooh, Wednesday is a funny word. Weed-ness-day. Or Wed-ness-day. Or maybe spelled Wensday. Or...this is getting ridiculous.

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Sólveig: "What? Are you crazy? I would never do that! What do you take me for?" Finn: "...how much they got?" What would you do if you got abducted by ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Erg! Finn has already effectively woke up on another planet (well, a radically different time period) so he would do the same: decide it's better than history class and suck ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hooves and Heels

    With a nod, Verdandi took another look at the landscape. She only hoped she wouldn't be attacked while pausing to look at nature's marvels on the way. Her ears perked ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: funny words

    Weird is a funny word. So is moose. And I'm really glad someone said chair, because sometimes I think of the word chair and wonder if it's even really a ...

    Jan 26, 2010


Excuse me I have never *lied* about a character I just don't tell the truth
— AceassinOfTheMoon