User avatar

Vanadis

  • Other Poetry Re: .

    Hi there! I sort of like this. It seems really emotional. You said you wanted a comment on a vibe...I'd say a bit sad and despairing. I'd imagine it would ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You're Never Alone

    Hi SilentOllie! This is very sweet; it made me smile at the end. It reminds me that somehow, even if you're pursuing your grandest dreams, those you love somewhat keep ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Random Dialogue

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! So. You've got a nice bit of dialogue here; I like how you integrate speech with actions. No "she said this, she said that." That's ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Little Bird

    Hiya Jame! Welcome to YWS! First off, I'd like to say I enjoyed this so much! It's light and bittersweet in a very pleasing way. Your rhyme didn't seem forced, ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Suicide Note Of The Weak

    Hello! So, you've got some good groundwork laid here. What you've got to do is expand upon it. First of all, I like the "giving up without giving up" part. ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Man Below My Terrace

    Hiya Padre! Nice to meet you. So...I really, really loved this. Could be the fact that I have, er, a thing for heads getting lopped off with axes, apparently, but ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Sólveig doodle

    "Don't be so modest and call it a doodle." But it was a doodle! XD

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: German Shepherd pup

    My first reaction was: "Awww! It's a cute little fluffball! I want one!" Only thing I can really see right now is that his left paw (your right) is a ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: i am an idiot

    Yeah, it was intentional lack of caps and punctuation. Thanks all for the good advice and the likes. And it's my second poem, really, but...same thing. :) I don't really ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: You Can Never Really Leave

    Hi Connie! I like this idea but it seems a little unfinished. It reminds me of all the times I've just completely left a place, but there was still always ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Woes Behind Curtains

    Hello mSoleil! I'm Freyja and I'll be taking a look at this. First of all, I like the subject matter and how short and sweet it is. I like that ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Paper Face

    Hi Halcyon! Second poem, eh? Welcome to YWS! First of all, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Nice work at first glance. It can use some revision, ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hooves and Heels

    Verdandi doubled back as quickly as she could, stopping in front of Tara. She lowered herself a bit. "Doctor, please get on my back and hold tight to my waist. ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Complain About Something Random

    My earphone wire is frayed and the sound keeps cutting out. :(

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    It's okay. *pats shoulder.* There really wasn't a way you could have known for sure.

    Jan 27, 2010


*CLUCKING INTENSIFIES*
— Snoink