User avatar

Vanadis

  • Archive Re: Hooves and Heels

    Verdandi considered Tin's words. "You have some good points. You're right that we'd have the high ground. Also, since most of us use bows, we could take out any elven ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    Cotton candy! Vanadis

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hooves and Heels

    Verdandi grudgingly put her pack over her shoulder and got up, shaking her braids out, and she walked over to the group. Really, she didn't feel at fault so much ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hooves and Heels

    Verdandi regarded the group silently for a moment, and then spoke up. "Did I not say 'with the permission of the humans?' There will be no forcing anyone into anything. ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Marmalade

    Hiya Inkwell! You know, I never seemed to mention how much I love your avatar. Brian is totally the best thing since pancakes. So, anyway, on to the review. I ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hooves and Heels

    Verdandi looked out at the mountains, wide-eyed in thought. "Well," she began slowly, "this may seem a bit...crazy, but there is power in these mountains. They were formed by the ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hooves and Heels

    Verdandi headed straight for the foothills where there was a small grove of trees. We could hide out there for a short period, she thought, so long as no one ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Little Missy

    Hiya Pudin! I really love this. I like how you've got it somewhat as dialogue, but in poem form. I can't say I've ever seen that before, personally. It's very ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The one way street.

    Hiya Patatopie! Welcome to YWS! You've got a good idea going here. It's very easy to relate to, which is good in poetry. I'm just wondering about the last two ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Psychology

    Hiya Matt! You've got something pretty cool going on here. There's just a need for a little more something. I don't like your psychology, messing around with my head. Listen ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Bat Island- Prologue

    Hiya Pretty Crazy! So, you posted in my thread, and here I am! First of all: Wow. Bats! This is a really great idea, in my opinion. Bats, being nocturnal, ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: What we want.

    Hello there! I see you are new, so first I'd like to welcome you to YWS! I'm a third who can't seem to work out what this poem is. When ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Le Poem

    Hello there Sting! I see you are quite new-ish, so I'll first say welcome to YWS! I hope you're finding it awesome. Yay, a poem about writer's block! I've seen ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tick Tock

    Hello there. I liked how you used different colors and fonts to really add some niftiness and emphasis. I like how you tried to put everything in tune with a ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Darkness

    Hiya! I like this. It reminds me of my struggles as a kid with nightmares. Some of the reviewers say it's too rushed, or needs punctuation, but I think what ...

    Feb 1, 2010


I have to ask. Does every question or statement regarding the quote generator end up in the quote generator?
— WeepingWisteria