User avatar

Vanadis

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace I stood watching the fight, intrigued; she was always tough. We'd sparred before, for practice or for fun, but I didn't win. I was best at making use of ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: When writing, what is your most difficult challenge?

    It's really hard for me to write something I feel is post-worthy. So whenever I do post, it's usually because people talk me into it. And I never feel like ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace Riley. Seems nice, I thought to myself upon shaking her hand. I hoped I was right; there was a certain other person I'd once thought seemed nice. Before everything ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Name: Ace Finn Age: 17 Picture: Okay, I feel weird about posting random pictures...so...I don't claim this pic as my own. He looks *sort of* like this, but prefers blue ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Relief -- Excerpts from Hel's Gate

    Yeah, I see. I'll fix that after the novel's done. Right now I'm sorta...trying to barrel through it. :S It's mostly his mind going completely nuts, anyway. But thanks! Speaking ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Relief -- Excerpts from Hel's Gate

    I'm so stupid, Ace Finn thought as he lay on his bed, almost relishing the feel of Tristan’s fingertips on his bare chest. I don't know what's going on with ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Mother Goose Grim

    Hey Connie. I'm gonna try to give you my input despite my brain being a bit broken. So I like this idea--the fairy tale feel of it. Of course, I'm ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    'Yellow suits,' Odette mused, walking over to the crowd. She'd actually tried to burn down a tree, you know, just to see how those particular ones burned, but she hadn't ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    Odette Mitchell / Fiametta Von Brandt Odette wandered through a somewhat wooded area, taking inventory. Seriously, they couldn't have put her in a better spot to "unleash her creative juices." ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    Name: Odette Mitchell Person you're acting as: Fiametta Von Brandt Personality (Acting & normal, obviously it'll be much the same since they're amateurs): She's morbid and (more than) a bit ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hooves and Heels

    Verdandi turned back to Tara slightly, smiling. "I knew you would. Of course, now our primary concern is safety, but once the threat has passed, we can start to go ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My guardian dog (Edited!) OLD

    Hello there! Sorry about the wait, but I said I would, and here I am. The beginning is a really good hook-in. However, I might suggest taking "Lucky me." out ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Monarch Butterfly [prologue]

    Hiya Pink! I'm really sorry it took so long. Hectic life stuff--friend's really sick, been having to get my guy ready to go on deployment...fortunately that's over, so here I ...

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Cattle.

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but the chip is infected with a virus, and one day at school the children all start blasting polka music from their ears before crashing and becoming completely useless. ...

    Feb 6, 2010


When people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other.
— Eric Hoffer