User avatar

Vanadis

  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Gwen I'd gotten an invitation--somehow--from Alexis. I woke up that evening with my face stuck to the pages of my Physics book and realized that I'd fallen asleep. Oh no! ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My guardian dog 2 (edited!) OLD

    Hello! Sorry that took so long. Right after you reminded me, I caught some infection that downed me completely for a few days. :( But I'm on the path to ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Name: Gwendolyn (Gwen) Ellis Gender: Female Age: 16 Grade: 11 (Junior) Picture: Personality: Gwen is a major nerd with an elegant, girlish side to her. She's nice, a bit aloof, ...

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace I sighed, scratching lightly at my head in thought. I had to agree; with as many of us as there were, as long as we kept eyes out for ...

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace After I congratulated Bree and Reg, I disappeared into the house. I noticed that I was becoming very good at being right there, but still unnoticed--even better than I ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Storybook Adverts Re: Aboard the ISS

    I think that would be pretty cool, actually. I love the space opera! Well, even if it doesn't turn out to be a space opera, it's still space, which is ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace "So they were actually trying to kill each other," I joked to the girls, grinning good-naturedly. I glanced at the car--something my speed-demon mother probably would have killed to ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace The way Alis looked through the window at my car confused me. Well, I thought, if she wants to scoff at an antique 'Vette, I won't hold it against ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    Odette / Fiametta "I swear it wasn't me!" she cried frantically. "Look...I'm right here! Why would I explode my own explosives?" She thought for a moment. "Okay, why would I ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Ace, RHG 2 O.o "Where's my pizza? You're not the pizza guy!" *slams door in face* --------- What would you do if you were invisible for an hour?

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace Great. Just great. I heaved a sigh as I tore the bottom hem off my shirt and wrapped it around Maitea's bleeding head. Why did everyone have to be ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace I've never been one for parties. Even back home, if my parents had one for any reason, I'd disappear to my room and hide there, or hop on my ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Ace, Robin Hood Gang 2 Mud? Ew. Well, I've been forced to do worse. I guess I'd eat it, unless I knew I could take the consequence for not eating ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace It seemed that something was going on. Never having been one for drama, I retired to my room and debated flopping down on the bed. But no. I was ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace I perched on one of the fluffy armchairs in the living room, playing chess with myself, humming an old song I wondered if anyone still knew the words to. ...

    Mar 14, 2010


If you run now, you will be running the rest of your life.
— Reborn