User avatar

Vanadis

  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Ace I rolled my eyes as Alis stormed off from the table. What "better things" did she really have to do? I didn't even have much better to do. I ...

    Sep 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Twin Terror: A Storybook Created by Snoink and Grif

    Fishy T. All the explanation you need. ...and if you DEFY Fishy T, and need an explanation, well, poo on you, but here you go, you poor, deprived souls: He's ...

    Sep 7, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Cautionary Tale... (Info-dumping)

    Oh dear, I think I've hurt myself. Do you want that on your conscience, interobang?! But, no...I laughed myself into a coughing fit and coughed more upon choking on a ...

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: F.R.E.D

    Amy! Bahahahaha, oh dear. I did not know it was F.R.E.D. appreciation month...the more you know! This was quite funny. Eh, rhythm went kinda off here and there, but...who cares? ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Ace Never had I imagined I'd sink so low as to rob a damn pharmacy. Well, I wasn't going to rob it; I fully intended on paying for what I ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    Bahaha! I thought that'd be cool the other night and I was gonna bring up the idea--but you beat me to it. XD I'd be in.

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Water Nymph

    Hello there, Margaret Louise. The name's Freyja, and it's my pleasure to review you! First of all, I want to say I rather liked this. It's not an unheard of ...

    Sep 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Ace I took the leaves from Maitea's hands, scrutinizing them ever-so carefully. I was sure I had disdain written all over my face. Sure. They gave me a boost of ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Pianist who played for the Moon Man

    Hi there Doris! These are pretty cool. Simplistic and well-done. I really like how, for the moon, it's not just your average, smooth-lined crescent; that it actually looks like the ...

    Aug 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Just a note, Vanadis, Riley was part of Jack's gang in the south. He never was in her gang. whoops, editing....and edited.

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Ace We stopped and I stormed out of the car, heading up to the house. It was just--why the strongest one? And what did Alis think she was going to ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Owls Mowing Grass: The Storybook

    Doodles the Owl "No, that's not very nice," I said, a panicked feeling rising in my chest. What the hell did we ever do to these farmers to make them ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Ace "Well, I think I've done my part," Ma said, kissing me on the cheek as I stood there, staring down at her. What did she even mean? Was she ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critiques from a Freyja! (Open again, yo.)

    Elinor -- got locked before I could recover from stupid being-sick-crud and get to it. Aaah! :( sorry.

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blue Flames and Bloodshot Eyes (Chapter 1)

    Hey Razzker. Sorry it took me so long to get to this. Had some kinda bug that made me feel like I was dead. :/ Well, anyway, I'm here now! ...

    Aug 11, 2010


When a body moves, it's the most revealing thing. Dance for me a minute, and I'll tell you who you are.
— Mikhail Baryshnikov