User avatar

Vanadis

  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Gwen I leaned on the counter at the ice cream shop, drumming my fingers lazily on the metal countertop. It was a lazy, boring day; I'd had three customers in ...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Gwen Alison didn't seem to like those kids too much. I couldn't really imagine why, but then again, I'd never really met them before. And she didn't say why; she ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Finn would probably, honestly not care, so long as his iPod battery didn't die before he did. Benny would throw a tantrum and demand that his parents make the world ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A hawk with a big park ranger hat on that goes around telling people to remember to put out their campfires and not to feed the wild animals, except it ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Falling Down

    This isn't how it works; I'd suggest you take a look at other storybooks to get a better idea. Pretty much, you need a set plot, some rules, and a ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace I didn't know what was up with Reg. He was only ever blamed by anyone because he'd actually done something, so why was he trying to hide that? Scratch ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Angelic Heathen

    Yes, you spy alpha! :D Thanks for the input guys!

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Gwen "Um, so...what were you doing there? I mean with the paper and everything okay? You seemed kind of sad," Alison said to me, her voice softened with concern. I ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Angelic Heathen

    This is one of those pictures I didn't mean to turn out cool-looking (but the desk lamp shining in my face made it that way.) So I played with it ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Gwen I hummed the song as I set his birthday crane into the river at the park, watching as it bobbed atop the water for a bit. I reached out ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Coming Soon: YWS News

    I am loving this idea.

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Gwen I tapped my pencil against my notebook, then scratched my head with it, and finally threw it down on my desk. It wasn't that my homework was particularly hard ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace I couldn't believe he hadn't noticed the damage done to his fiancée. I lowered my throbbing head into one hand, and the other still held my pistol--not exactly at ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Ace Throw it off with my stoicism. -------------- What would you do if you were about to be sacrificed to an angry volcano god? (Yes, they are going to throw ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Power

    Gwen Hah... Power is for physicists.

    Mar 22, 2010


Alakazam BIOS discography Philadelphia à la disco [...] Nitrogen! I.E. polyester Garfunkle'n Garfield!
— John West (The Frugal Wizard's Handbook for Surviving Medieval England by Brandon Sanderson)