User avatar

Vanadis

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace I poked my head out of my bedroom door to see the handing out of weapons. I sighed; I wasn't in the mood. The blackout had exhausted me, and ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Ooh, sounds fun. May I save a spot for a guy, please? I'll edit this post and make it the profile later on. Right now, I'm too tired to try ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My guardian dog 3 (Edited!) OLD

    Hi Tanya! Me again! This one was a lot easier to read than the last one. The length is good, and the action really moves it right along. Good job! ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Guitar pic-a-tures.... :D

    Apr 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: -deleted for the time being-

    Hi Biffle. So I think what you have here could be a good idea. It seems plausible that a person (whom I'm assuming is deranged) could view the adoption of ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Finn has, many times, and he tries to find the caterpillar. Gwen wouldn't fall down it in the first place, because she always stares at the ground when she walks. ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Scripts Re: April is Script Frenzy Month!!

    I'm attempting to adapt my novel into a graphic novel for Screnzy. I'm Moosey-Fate on there, if anyone is interested in knowing that. Huzzah! I gotta wait another hour and ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Gwen "...not paying you to sit here with your nose stuck in a--" "Okay, there's a customer here. You can stop being unprofessional now," I snapped at my boss, who ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am new

    Hello Valentine. Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy it. I'm pretty sure the others have covered everything, so I'll just reiterate that if you ever need any help with ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone!

    Hiya, Grant! Welcome to YWS! I hope you'll find it awesome here. Yay for another sci-fi lover! I'm not all that great at writing it, but I enjoy reading it ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hello R.U.! Welcome to YWS! I promise you, no one's here to scare or intimidate you. We're all just here to have fun and further our craft, and to help ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace I lay down until my vision came back. I was aware that Maitea had come in, but I didn't say anything; concentrating on staying conscious was hard enough. The ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Kenya

    Name: Andromeda (Andie) Hendrix Gender: Female Age: 17 Personality: Consistently makes use of dry and sometimes insulting sarcasm, but mostly only when someone says something she finds stupid. She's a

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace I felt heat rushing into my face. My name was strange, was it? Taking a breath, I began, speaking slowly and quietly, "With all due respect, who do you ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace Pretty much everyone was meeting Riley's and Bree's parents, but I couldn't force myself to go to the foyer. I mean, what would they think of me? Meeting people ...

    Mar 29, 2010


What praise is more valuable than the praise of an intelligent servant?
— Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice