User avatar

Vanadis

  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Nerf Wars DT

    Cobras! Because I'm egotistic and want my team to win. Haha, just kidding. But that also means that the Hawks could potentially plan some nice sabotage.

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace I held my breath as I saw the interface for the weapon come up on my three inch screen. I went through the menu and found the option to ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace "Oh, hold on," I said to the cops holding me at gunpoint--just as I was doing to them. "I think I've gotten a text message." I pulled what they ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Summer Nerf Wars

    Felix -- Cobras I hopped off the bus and slung my bag more securely over my shoulder. There was a spring in my step, as I was thrilled to finally ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: What's Your Favorite Storybook

    1. RHG2. *high fives Kaywiia.* 2. Summer Nerf Wars 3. Camp Kenya

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace I still couldn't believe it--that she actually loved me. Or said she did. But she'd never done anything to make me doubt her, so I had to have faith ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace "Bree!" I called when I got into the hallway. "What is it, Ace?" she asked, peering out of a doorway. "Um...we made sushi. Oh, you know that. I mean, ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya, I'm New....

    Hiya! Welcome to YWS! About the critiques...yeah, what Snoink said. Some people here have a ton of critiques and few works, and for some it's the other way around, or ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace Between her earlier comment about babysitting me and her telling me how to make my own specialty dishes...I rolled my eyes and sighed as I pulled away from her ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace I hugged my arms to myself, thinking of how chilly it was in there. Or at least for me, a very cold-natured person. Heading for the kitchen, I put ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Kenya

    Oops, haha. Andie is a girl. Oh well. Probably my own fault, since I didn't do this: Andromeda (Andie) Hendrix I rushed over to the girls' cabin to check it ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    *Er...I think I forgot I was in this one. Oh well. Randomness resurrects, no? Odette / Fiametta Suddenly, I jumped out from behind some shrubbery-esque prop (that wasn't very flammable.) ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Kenya

    Andie Hendrix Yes! my brain cried when Lily said that we'd be walking the rest of the way. I mean...how long had I been cooped up in that stupid plane? ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Summer Nerf Wars

    Full Name: Felix Underhill Codename: Tiger Age: 17 Grade: 12 Skill: Stealth Weapon of Choice: Paintball gun (main) and Nerf sword (when all else fails.) Side: Cobra Appearance: Dark brown, ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Summer Nerf Wars

    Can I save a spot for the Cobra boy age 17? I'll edit my profile into this space when I make it. Thanks! Sounds fun! EDIT: Oops, forgot to put ...

    Apr 4, 2010


I always prefer to believe the best of everybody; it saves so much trouble.
— Rudyard Kipling