User avatar

Vanadis

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace I cringed as I passed the kitchen and saw Reg pouring alcohol over his wound. He was taking it better than I would have. After I changed my shirt, ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    ((Sorry so long...I got inspired. :S)) Ace "Finn," I heard and turned at the sound of the familiar voice from my past. My hair stood on end and I was ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace "Ace, seriously, what's up?" Maitea asked me, her happiness seeming to fizzle for a second. "It's just medicine," I whispered. "That's all. I have something that needs to be ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Gwen I watched, shocked, as Peter fled from my consolation attempt and out of the school. Never had I seen anyone just leave like that. Part of me wanted to ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace I shook my head and sighed. "Alis, this is bad enough. Don't make it any worse." "Or?" she asked, her eyes fiery. "Or...I'll cut you so bad, you'll wish ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Kenya

    Andromeda (Andie) Hendrix My turn came, and I stood there waiting patiently for the shots, but for a while, they didn't come. "Come on, nurse-people. What'ya waiting for?" I asked. ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace "Apartment?" I asked out loud, certain I probably had a strange look on my face--perhaps even a snobbish look. I'd never lived in an apartment before, but my best ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: What's Your Favorite Storybook

    Why thank you Vanadis! I'm glad you have pulled your character into that more. Yeah, he just needed either a kick in the pants, or some excuse to go all ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Summer Nerf Wars

    Felix - Cobras "Wake up, wake up!" I heard and looked over at my roommate, who was bouncing spastically next to me, shaking me. "Stop it," I commanded, much in ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Here and Now is better than There and Then

    Hi Elliot! (I love that name and have no idea why.) Welcome to YWS! I'm Freyja, twenty-one, US, technologically duhrr, sometimes finish writer, not at all surprised Vanadis wasn't taken, ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: What's in a name...

    Hello Toni! Wow, you do a lot of interesting stuff! And don't worry, there are a LOT of geeks on here. I'm another one. I used to be an actor ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace I paled myself at the thought of faking someone being really sick. I mean, really, with me in the gang, they didn't have to fake that. Of course, I ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Kenya

    Andromeda (Andie) Hendrix Possibly the only time I wasn't hyper was when I was eating something. You see, food...well, food was a very serious business for me. So I chewed ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Nerf Wars DT

    That sounds about what surveillance would do, yes.

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Summer Nerf Wars

    Felix -- Cobras "Just finish up so we can get out of here, would ya?" I think that came from Joe, the kid I punched earlier. I rolled my eyes ...

    Apr 7, 2010


If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
— Mark Twain