User avatar

Vanadis

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Ace I scoffed when I heard that Max was back in the gang. "How the hell can they even trust him now?" I wondered aloud as I watched over James's ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Ace "Hey, guys. Nice to see you too," the intruder smiled sarcastically as his hands went up over his head. "Max," I breathed as my gun hand relaxed. I almost ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Crazy *EDITED*

    Very, very much improved. Good job, Olli! This time you seemed to have sorted out better what you wanted to say and delivered. The rhythm is better. Your punctuation is ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Name: Ace Finn Age: 17 (nearly 18) Picture: I'm such a dork that I found a better picture and then Photoshopped the hair blue. Hahaha... Country and Global Location: Has ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Crazy *EDITED*

    Hi Olli. Here I am, as requested. Crazy is just a word, a spiteful one at that. This line doesn't really draw me in that well. I'm not sure what ...

    Apr 15, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Nerf Wars DT

    I'm going to be driving across country for the next three or four days, but I'll try to post when I'm in the hotels, provided they have free internet. Some ...

    Apr 15, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    I'm gonna be gone for the next three days or so. Maybe four, even. Feel free to drag Ace around with whatever...just remember he may not be happy to do ...

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace "...I ain't all that scary," Reg said, glancing toward me and laughing a little as he turned on the radio. "And my middle name is Caligula," I murmured, making ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Summer Nerf Wars

    Felix -- Cobras I knelt as low to the ground as I possibly could, deviously hidden under thick brush. Hopefully, we wouldn't have to retreat; I rather liked my hiding ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace I stood in the doorway, my hands on either side of it, listening. They were talking about the wedding. Should I tell them that I probably shouldn't be around ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Venetian Inspired Mask

    Hi hi! Yeah, the lighting makes it severely hard to see what all's going on, but for now, I'll comment on what I can tell about it. I love the ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The This, This Or That Questionnaire!

    #1 - Australia #2 - Big #3 - Beach...preferably with a bar. #4 - coconut chocolate. #5 - Mah (future) husband! Whee! #6 - Lay in #7 - Shower #8 ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Stupid Questionnaire!

    -If you were faced with the option of beef or chicken, which would you go for? Neither... -How many times does someone need to repeat something before it gets annoying? ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Career

    Major in mechanical engineering, minor in nuclear engineering. Almost done. Just gotta get back in gear...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Ace I asked everyone how they were doing. Reg seemed to be feeling a little bit better after they got his wound dressed properly, so that was a relief. "What ...

    Apr 13, 2010


My spelling is wobbly. It's good spelling, but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.
— A.A. Milne