-
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Ace I made my way through all the chaos about the killings and the Vicar and plopped down on my favorite couch, leaning my head in my hands. Nothing seemed ...
May 6, 2010 -
Re: Penetrating the Pale Horse (1)
Psh, way to make me cry, Classy. It reminds me of my best friend, who died recently. More specifically, the fact that right before she went, she seemed to mature ...
May 4, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Ace "You just going to let her go?" Ma asked as I stared forward, fuming. She picked up the note and handed it to me. I skimmed over it before ...
May 4, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Ace My mother and I ascended the staircase together, covering each other's backs. She took out a small flashlight after I told her not to flip any of the switches, ...
May 3, 2010 -
Re: This is disgusting (KFC)
I know this may sound horrible, but I ALMOST want to eat it. 'Cause it's probably no different than eating the chicken cordon bleu from the galley... Not real cordon ...
May 3, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Ace We pulled up at the address. Weirdly enough, it was a normal-looking house; the cars in the driveway weren't flashy, there were a few nicely-trimmed hedges, and toys were ...
May 3, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Ace My dad looked thoughtful for a moment. "Well, they did come here to get them. They probably grabbed Gracie first, considering the half-finished message and the fact that she ...
May 2, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Ace "Is this the place?" Maitea asked as she shook me awake. I blinked and looked; she was, in fact, in front of the beachfront stucco mansion I'd lived in ...
May 2, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Ace She kept telling me that Ma was fine, but I knew my mother. She was intelligent as hell, but when it came to common sense, she was a little ...
May 1, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT
I just remembered that Ace's parents would be really easy targets, if you wanna go that way. Or you can tell him to shut up and deal with it, since ...
Apr 30, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
((A possible direction to take?)) Ace "I'm worried...about Ma," I said to Maitea as I pushed the rice around in a frying pan. It was the first time I'd really ...
Apr 30, 2010 -
Re: The UnChosen Ones: Through Sheer Luck
Name: Bertram the Bumbling. (Really, he's the bumbling wizard for a reason.) Age: Old. Really old. He's not even quite sure how old he is. And that's what he'll tell ...
Apr 30, 2010 -
Re: The UnChosen Ones: Through Sheer Luck
This sounds fun. Can I be the bumbling wizard? I have to go take care of something right now, but if I can save that spot, I'll stick the profile ...
Apr 29, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Ace I sped after the others, heading for the mansion. My gun perched on the center console and I rubbed my forehead with my hand, letting out a string of ...
Apr 28, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Ace "Sweet, you killed her," I spat sarcastically before disappearing into the kitchen to attempt yet another batch of veggie fried rice. Because every time I tried to make it, ...
Apr 25, 2010
