-
Re: The Twisted City
Ooh, I forgot to stick my placeholder in. Here it is. It might take me a day or so to work on it (but I told you this already.) I ...
May 25, 2010 -
Re: Kawaii Magical Girl Jen-Jen Sparkle Rainbow-Chan!
Hi! I'm Freyja! First of all I would like to say I love your username; it reminds me of a comic I drew in high school. Anyway. This is hilarious! ...
May 25, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Ace "O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo?" she said, sighing. "Right here," I replied, kissing her. I put my hands on her shoulders. "Look, Maitea. Take care of yourself. ...
May 25, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Ace I held her as she blubbered nonsense over her tears. I still loved her; it would take a lot to change that. "Maitea," I whispered. "Listen to me. You ...
May 24, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Ace Riley stared at me. I could have sworn that her eyes were digging into my thoughts, daring me to contradict her. Finally, I spoke. "Well, as much as it...really ...
May 24, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Ace I finished yet another round of somberly pacing the house, gun still in hand. "...everyone down here," I heard Riley say. I sighed and sat down so I'd be ...
May 24, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Ace What I wouldn't give to have never run away. I could have handled that one person; I could have, just like I could have handled everything else life threw ...
May 21, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Ace Beating up my pillows weren't going to help anything, I finally realized and stopped, sitting on my bed, rubbing my temples. "Think, Ace. She's alive, so that means she ...
May 20, 2010 -
Re: The UnChosen Ones: Through Sheer Luck
Bertram the Bumbling Bertram looked at the girl, this Selene or whoever, head tilted, but eyes calm nonetheless. "Is something wrong, dearie? Would you like a biscotti?" "What's a biscotti ...
May 18, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
((Sorry I haven't posted. I lost internet for a LONG time. I don't even know what happened; suddenly the wireless stopped working. :/ Still not working, am currently at Borders, ...
May 18, 2010 -
Re: .
Yo Fighta! I'm Freyja! Nice to meet you! Yes, saying Hi is always a good thing. As are jelly beans. But it's beef jerky that rules the world, and don't ...
May 10, 2010 -
Re: Hallo
Yo Etinarcadiaego! (because I have no idea how you'd like that to be shortened. :D) I'm Freyja. Nice to meet you! Your project does sound really interesting, and I second ...
May 10, 2010 -
Re: Aspiring comedic writer who sucks at grammar.
Hiya, Kaz! Welcome to YWS! I'm Freyja, the resident spaz (or one of them.) Well, if you have problems with clarity and grammar, then YWS is going to be great ...
May 10, 2010 -
Re: The UnChosen Ones: Through Sheer Luck
Bertram the Bumbling Bertram was pleased with himself. Very pleased. After he had asked his dog to spell-check the letter, he'd sent it and then sat back in his small ...
May 9, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Ace Bree was right. I was very dangerous, especially now. I'd always had problems with anger management, but then again, I could always take it out without hurting anyone. I ...
May 9, 2010
