User avatar

Vanadis

  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Steph, who are you?

    Radiology is illuminating! Ahaha...Horrible try at a radioactive joke. Sorry. :P It WILL happen. Rad tech, eh? That's what my mom is. I'm a nuclear engineer myself...whee! So, you like ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Steph, who are you?

    Hi Steph! Welcome to YWS! Name's Freyja. Nice to meet you! Rad tech, eh? That's what my mom is. I'm a nuclear engineer myself...whee! So, you like music! Yay! Well, ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Ace Rolling my eyes, I cursed Reg as he walked out of the room. "Guy can't seem to be civil," I said to Aurelie. Chris heaved a sigh, already knowing ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Twisted City

    Yeah I think Pal is starting it soon. We were just waiting for my slow self.

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Twisted City

    Full Name: Saeti Haegindi Gender: Male Age: 35(Human equivalent: about 16 or 17) Birthplace: inside the city, his family's home. Father's Name: Skartsmaðr Mother's Name: Gipta Race: Dwarf Eye Color: ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello - read it,or the evil unicorns will eat you

    Hi Ashley! Welcome to YWS! Haha, your username...and you...amuse me greatly. I think we'll get along just fine. I'm Freyja, and I'm from the Southern US - when I meet ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi nice to meet you.

    Heya Neven, and welcome to YWS! I'm Freyja. Nice to meet you! What genre is your novel? I'm curious, now. :) Maybe I'll check it out when you post. So ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just an Idea

    I'm interested, but you already knew that...whee!

    May 31, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Guy! <===(CLICK IT!)

    Haha! Welcome! Yeah I've seen you posting a bit in the SBs. Glad to know you're getting around the site more! So you probably know the drill then; got any ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Death by Chess June 23, 2091

    Kaywiia! Whee, another RHG story! I love seeing those characters' back stories. They're all so awesomely awesome. It seemed just a tad rushed, and pretty short. Of course, short's not ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone, new meat here.

    Thanks! Sorry though, went with the ninjas, so does this make us mortal enemies or something? :P If so I'll see you on the battlefield of grammar and critique. Bah. ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone!

    Hi Camel! Welcome to YWS! I'm Freyja, and I've never played Quelf, but I'm sort of the same with not being ashamed to say whatever. So, I want to hear ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Squash

    Hiya! This is kind of weird, but in a good way; I keep staring at it and smiling. The color and contrast look really good except for the arm. It ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Ace I sat down again as Reg slammed the door, fuming. Who the hell did he think he was, popping his head in the door just to laugh at me? ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone, new meat here.

    Hi Skeen! I'm Freyja; nice to meet you, and welcome to YWS! ...bring it on. I like the attitude. :D I'm sure you'll get a lot of great input. The ...

    May 25, 2010


“I don't talk things, sir. I talk the meaning of things.”
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451