User avatar

Vanadis

  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo, yo, yo YORU!

    Hello, hello! I'm Freyja; good to meet you. Glad your friend (Eab, I'm guessing?) got you to join! I like the supernatural. I'll be glad to check out your stuff! ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Twisted City

    Saeti Haegindi The dwarf walked through the near-darkness, pacing himself yet not spending too much time in one place. He was still in friendly territory, but because of the state ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Ace "No, Ace, they can't be. I won't let them," Maitea said, clearly in denial. "Look, Maitea," I began and stopped. I could hear Reg and Riley fighting downstairs. I ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Ace A few hours later, after trying in vain to get to sleep, Riley came up to tell me that Maitea was coming. Not now, I thought. I didn't want ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hi MysteryGirl! I'm Freyja! Welcome to YWS, and glad you decided to join! Well, you can go to the community forums and check around there to see if you can ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Welcome to YWS, Sqwark! (You seriously gave us a weapon, there. :D) I'm Freyja. Or Van, Vana, Vanana (just keep adding -na's, haha.) I guess we don't have to worry ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Anika "Well," I said, and paused. It was the first time I didn't hear snickers at how I pronounced the word. "Well, we just have to..." It was still awkward. ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Ace I took the long way home, and arrived back at the mansion while Riley and Reg were yelling at each other. Not wanting anyone to ask where I was, ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Boss here

    Hiya Boss! Welcome to YWS! I'm Freyja. Nice to meet you! Physics, heeheehee. I like nuclear physics myself. I totally brain-dumped everything else, though. (Bad idea. Never brain-dump anything. O.o) ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Anika Hmm? I'd come back to my classroom from my locker to find a group of people huddled in it. Most of them weren't from my class. They were all ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Sorry I forgot about this! Bleh! Okay, so I know I called a spot for a guy, but I'm thinking that now I'll have a girl...haha. Sorry. Name: Anika Vahner ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Some of my first paints I did

    Oh, okay. Paint by number is usually (from what I've seen) watercolor, tempera, or acrylic...the first two will blend with water, but acrylic won't. It all depends on what sort ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Twisted City

    Saeti Haegindi He wasn't the brightest of dwarves, which is why, when the message came, Skartsmaưr took him aside and said, "Son, you haven't weathered enough winters, let alone fights, ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Ace Standing in the room, wondering what the hell was going on, I took out my phone and dialed Maitea. There was no answer. Blinking, I hit redial. Still, nothing. ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Some of my first paints I did

    Hi Junglelover! Name's Freyja, and I'd be happy to try to give you a few tips! Comments for BOTH of the paintings: First of all, I'm noticing a lot of ...

    Jun 1, 2010


Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.
— Lemony Snicket