User avatar

Vanadis

  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Let's see. 6/10, cause I'm not that fond of Shania, Carrie, or Switchfoot, and you get bonus points for hating "Party in the USA" and for having "Reflection" on there. ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Four for you, Glenn Coco! You go, Glenn Coco!

    Hiya, LaVieBoheme! That's actually my favorite song on the soundtrack; that and "Today For You, Tomorrow For Me..." Haha. So, I'm Freyja. Nice to meet you and welcome to YWS! ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Commander-in-a-monkey suit? O.o Was it by a dare? Nah, he's just Nate, and he does that. So, I'm Freyja! Nice to meet you, and welcome to YWS! LPR's got you ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    No, but I did think he was a chick the first time I heard him on the radio. TUBM has an irrational fear of turkey sandwiches.

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    For having a licky-cat.

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Something I Dug out of my Files (The start of a prologue)

    Aw, don't take Hookfang, Freyja! I need him for the story! :lol: Thank you for the review. I did notice that I overused the word "small" in this piece. Ha ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for not knowing what the T in my avatar means! O.o (It's the symbol for the thermodynamic coefficient of reactivity, a.k.a. Fishy T.) But you're still banned.

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Something I Dug out of my Files (The start of a prologue)

    Hi Bugwhisker! (I like your name, by the way.) I'm Freyja, and first of all I just have to say, "Snaaaaaaaake! :D" I love snakes, so I'm happy to see ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Silently Spoken

    Hi LiveScreamWriting. First off, about you finishing, if you want to finish, do it! Don't leave it up to everyone else. Whenever you write something, it should be about what's ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    8/10 That's pretty cool. Like the black and white. I just couldn't figure out what it was for a moment, haha!

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for telling me what to dooo! You ain't my mama! :D (And that's negative two. Heehee. *starts stripping herself of two reviews.*)

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone listen to any good soundtracks lately?

    Donnie Darko is a great soundtrack for my 80s music fix. And then there's the Watchmen soundtrack, which is just random good stuff. :D

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your favorite Michael Jackson song of all time?

    Billie Jean. :D It's just so catchy! *dances*

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: what do you listen to while writing?

    My random huge collection of industrial. And sometimes, if he's in the mood, I can get my other half to DJ for me. :D Writing playlist: Assemblage 23, Combichrist, Ayria, ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for loving your sig.

    Jun 8, 2010


Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights