-
Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)
Ace It was starting to get hard to keep my eyes open, even with the five energy drinks I'd had that day. Maitea kept insisting that I slept, but I ...
Oct 17, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)
Ace Neither Maitea nor Shelia were very quiet people, and even though the phone wasn't on speaker, I could hear the whole thing. "Ooh, have fun with your man," I ...
Oct 12, 2010 -
Re: Don't butter my toast
Nom nom nom, Hi Poet that I don't know! I'm Freyja, and let me say...this poem made me giggle. I love the subject matter: Love is toast, yes? I think ...
Oct 9, 2010 -
Re: The Six *Restarting*
Ceri Ceri's instinct told him that this little gathering of people was what he was supposed to find. Still clutching his spear, he approached them: two guys chatting, a girl, ...
Oct 8, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)
Ace I doubted that Ma meant what Maitea thought she did, but I let it go, and they were at least civil to each other until finally at about ten ...
Oct 7, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)
Ace My parents came over for dinner that night, like they did fairly often, I guess to make up for all the family dinners we missed after I ran away ...
Oct 5, 2010 -
Re: Her Molten Core - Chapter 1 (16+)
Oh, Snoinkers. *shakes head* I knew you'd be up to something, as soon as you started telling me all about those trashy romance novels, and here it is. This is ...
Oct 4, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT
Ace: Aww, kid, cute! I want one! Yes, I kinda thought the surprise was that she got with with Reg; wow. I was wrong.
Oct 3, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)
Name: Ace Finn Age: 24 Picture/Description: miurasmile.jpg Current Location: San Diego, California Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish Past RHG’s: 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Vehicle: g6.jpg Personality: In
Oct 3, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Ace For once, I was thankful that I'd never reached past five foot two, because I fit perfectly behind the bush that gave me the best view of the driveway. ...
Sep 28, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Ace I hung off the couch, upside down, staring at my mini-computer. "Couches...go the other way, Ace," Maitea laughed. I just shrugged, as much as I could being upside down ...
Sep 28, 2010 -
Re: The Six *Restarting*
Ceri The woods. He guessed that he could say a little bird told him. A little voice inside his head; something told him to run quickly and made its direction ...
Sep 21, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Ace "I never really put much thought into the future, obviously," I admitted, reaching over to stroke her hair as she laid her head on my shoulder. "Maybe we could ...
Sep 13, 2010 -
Re: The Six *Restarting*
Ceri Another day, another...wait. When the hell was Ceri getting paid, anyway? And for that matter, when was he going to start getting paid enough for what he put up ...
Sep 10, 2010 -
Re: The Six *Restarting*
Name: Ceri Baker (First name: pronounced KE-ri.) Age: 16 Gender: Male Appearance: Standing about average height, he's a little on the thin side and not too muscular. Light grey-blue eyes ...
Sep 8, 2010
