-
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
I don't stalk Bolt... *shifty eyes* Banned for blaming me for stalking Bolt!
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned for making me cry whenever you leave chat.
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Ace Through the camera, I could see Reg standing there, looking around before taking out his knife. He wouldn't use his phone in there; no way. So as soon as ...
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: Hi, I'm new! You better say hello, or else ;)
Hi Firman! (Sure, it's weird, but it's good-weird.) I'm Freyja! (Another weird name. :D My last name's not weird anymore, but it was really weird before I got married.) Nice ...
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Ace "Hey, look," I giggled as soon as I'd hacked into the main security system. "I can see Reg." I'd found a way to switch back and forth from the ...
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned for being really, really orange and making me have massive orange juice cravings.
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Ace It seemed like I had finally gotten to sleep when Maitea started shaking me. "Wha...?" I asked drowsily. She held my phone in front of me. "You got a ...
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned for banning people who like me. D:
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned for not lurving me! *sobs*
Jun 12, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned for hating on Vanadium.
Jun 12, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned for having an avatar that makes me wanna watch it three times.
Jun 12, 2010 -
Re: The Ashheim Academy (A Harry Potter Universe Tale)
Name: Professor Zhannochka Kaminski Character picture: 23057.jpg Character theme: N/A for the time being. Allegience: Spy Age: 26 Bloodline: Half-Blood, but she'll tell you she's Pure. Appearance: Tal
Jun 12, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned for making ME think of Ranger Rick!
Jun 12, 2010 -
Re: Poetry critiques anyone? [accepting]
*hands a peach.* Wording. Style. And anything else you notice. Please. Thank you. :D
Jun 11, 2010 -
Re: I Was the Rain
I Was the Rain If I'm too eager, I'm sure you know it's your doing. Look back through time. Search your memory as far as you can and remember that ...
Jun 11, 2010
