User avatar

Vanadis

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Orpheus [Edited]

    Hey Kyllorac! Here I am. Gah! This is good; really good. The images are really beautiful. You did really well, I think, in communicating the story. I know you gave ...

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Random! Answer it, fools!

    1. Favorite smilie? :pirate2: 2. What's my middle name? Kabob? 3. Do you believe in faeries? Depends on what sort... 4. Do you tan easily? (depending on your skin tone) ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Undertow

    Ah thanks, :) I will put it in the right place from now on once i find the place. Also thanks for the support people and for my first reviewer, ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Undertow

    Heya. First of all, this is in the wrong place. It should be in lyrics, not lyric poetry. You could PM a mod or JM (green names) to move it ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: I Was the Rain

    Thanks so much for all the comments! You guys ROCK, hardcore. All of you. Yes, I am definitely going to revise this. It's possibly the first (non-joking) poem I've written ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Prolouge

    Hi there. Okay, having a degree in nuclear engineering, this really sounded unbelievable to me, for a few reasons. 1. You only mention that there's one nuclear bomb. Right now, ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Ace Riley and Reg coming back safely lifted my spirits enough so that I felt better than I had in days. I was still useful; I'd saved my friends' lives. ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Genie In A Bottle

    Hey there! I really like the idea of this--a poem about a genie. And the third wish is awesome. Definitely Aladdin-ish, but it made me smile nonetheless. And your ideas ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Snacks.

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Strangest Of Situations Questionnaire - ALL ANSWER

    Q1: If you had become very good friends with someone through MSN that you'd never met in real life, but accidentally made out that you lived in Scotland, if they ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    10/10. I love the color. Really nice.

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Sometimes I wish that I was like Mariella.

    Hiya Pritt! Welcome to YWS! I'm Freyja (also from southern Alabama, originally. And yes, I left as soon as I turned 18. :P) It's nice to meet you! Your novel ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: letters from home

    Hey! So, this was really hard to read. I got it on the first try and everything, but the accent just didn't seem right--it's supposed to be Southern, yes? I'm ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for hanging Bob. :(

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    jackpotjohnston and allmixedup (I'm so going to die for this) Yes, I second that one. :wink: And I third that. Fourth.

    Jun 13, 2010


There is no quiet. There is only Doc McStuffins.
— Ron Swanson