User avatar

Vanadis

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for not knowing that song.

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: JulNoWriMo - Until Next Year!

    I'm doing it as well! However, my word count goal is still to be determined. I'm probably going to aim for 20,000, though.

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for telling a Southerner to say "pop."

    Jun 22, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Ashheim Academy (A Harry Potter Universe Tale) DT

    Yo. Okay, so in my last post I sort of introduced the headmaster. Now, I didn't really do too much with him, because I didn't really know if you guys ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for wasting a soda.

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ashheim Academy (A Harry Potter Universe Tale)

    Professor Zhannochka Kaminski Zhannochka led the way back into the school. "Kisa, you can go to class." She fished a hall pass out of her pocket, signed it, and sent ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Screenshots?

    Ctrl + Print Screen. Then you can paste your screenshot on like MS paint or whatever you want just by opening the program and pressing Ctrl + V. Then, you ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Prologue: Ace-High

    Hi, Horseradish! You're sort of newish, so welcome to YWS! Hope you're finding everything wonderful here. :D First off. I liked this. At first I found the slang in the ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ashheim Academy (A Harry Potter Universe Tale)

    Professor Zhannochka Kaminski Zhannochka sighed. "Boris again? He's such a pansy--I mean--" She'd said it under her breath, but naturally, the entire class heard it and erupted into giggles. "Augh, ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ashheim Academy (A Harry Potter Universe Tale)

    Professor Zhannochka Kaminski Whenever a commotion erupted in the corridor, Zhannochka was rarely the one to go running to see what it was, to break up the fight. That involved ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Name that Movie/TV Show/Book!

    Terminator Salvation...? And, no, Mares. It was "Hackers." Here's another (easier) one: "Throw the old woman out!"

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Can somebody tell me where babys come from?

    Funny. I actually just wrote a blog about this. Babies are left on your doorstep by aliens.

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Name that Movie/TV Show/Book!

    Harry Potter. "Mess with the best, die like the rest."

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The FEED

    I was pleasantly surprised with the feed. *thumbs up.*

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: really bad....

    Dude. These aren't really that bad. They have a neat style to them, and you have a pretty good concept of shading properly. First picture: *The shadows are right where ...

    Jun 17, 2010


MMM HYD R A T I O N
— cherie