User avatar

Vampyre

  • Welcome Mat Re: well hello there (:

    Hey Katrina! I'm Vampyre. Or Vamp, or Vampy, or 'Pyre :P Take your pick, or add to the list! Welcome to YWS! I predict you shall love it here, as ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Signature Content

    Ok, thank you :)

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Signature Content

    Hey guys, I'd just like to ask if it's ok to quote my work (possibly with a link) in my signature, or whether that's considered as some kind of desperation ...

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Buddy System Archives

    NOT ACCEPTING/ RETIRED Hey! I'd really like to be a mentor, so here goes! name: I'm Vampyre, as you can see from my picture over there

    Dec 12, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya! I'm new so..HI! ^.^

    Hey! I'm new too, and I totally get what you mean about writing being an escape :) Your writing sounds pretty darn close to what I love to read, so ...

    Aug 7, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Ok, will do. Thanks Snoink :) Love the name, by the way!

    Aug 6, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Ah, ok, thank you. How would I go about contacting an admin?

    Aug 6, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Um...sorry, I feel stupid for not being able to work it out...but how do you change your username?? Thanks

    Aug 6, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hello! I'm new to the site but not to writing, my favourite style/genre is real life short stories, ones with a twist in the end :P I LOVE RPGs with ...

    Aug 1, 2010


In a world too often governed by corruption and arrogance, it can be difficult to stay true to one's literary and philosophical principles.
— Lemony Snicket