User avatar

Vampyre

  • Archive Re: The Ruby of Zoran

    Are we waiting on anything, when can we start?

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Runaways (Accepting Characters)

    Storm Storm slowly opened her eyes, wincing at the harsh sunlight that already dominated the landscape. She stretched out of her cat-like position, slowly uncurling her limbs into the dry, ...

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ruby of Zoran

    Hi, I hope it's ok to make a post! Name: Arodeth Lothwen Age: 18 Gender: Female Race: Elf Magic User or Non-Magic User: Magic User Which element do they specialize ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Runaways (Accepting Characters)

    Storm The fact that Eli was trying nearly made Storm cry, but more with relief that he had accepted her than anything else. She didn't, though. You didn't survive for ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Runaways (Accepting Characters)

    Storm Storm smiled at Eli's sudden changing of the subject to her, before realising that meant she actually had to tell my story. His hadn't been as wild as she'd ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Runaways (Accepting Characters)

    Storm "You should come with me sometime" Eli said, flirting as he brushed a little of her hair back from her forehead. A small part of her mind reminded her ...

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Runaways (Accepting Characters)

    Storm blinked slowly, her eyes dancing with firespots as she glanced away from the flames she'd lit after Eli had been away too long for her to bear the cold. ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Runaways (Accepting Characters)

    Hi, is it ok to join? I'll make a profile, just tell me to delete it if it's not. Name: Storm (Not her real name, and she gives no surname) ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Lost Heir

    Is anyone actually still here doing this? Because I keep checking, back, but no one is posting anything :S

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Lost Heir

    Firstly, our internet is fixed! Arnyss - Owl I tried to hide my sigh of relief when Lilth said he'd hunt with me, and changed back into an owl immediately, ...

    Aug 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Lost Heir

    First off - Sorry it's taken me so long to get back! My internet's down and I'm stuck using the library for a few days. Please bear with me, and ...

    Aug 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Lost Heir

    I sighed with relief as I spotted the small alcove to the side of the main courtyard and made my way quickly towards it, cringing slightly as I brushed up ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Lost Heir

    I've sent this to Maybe already and (she?he?)they have said it's ok for me to join Name: Arnyss (Ar-NEES) Adopted but doesn't take her adoptive families' name, preferring instead to ...

    Aug 1, 2010


All we can do is our best, and hope that it was enough.
— CandyWizard