User avatar

Vampyre

  • Archive Re: The Ruby of Zoran

    Arodeth Lothwen, Party One The wind needled its way into my clothes, making me shiver. We'd been out walking for hours, and while I wasn't physically tired, the mental fatigue ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: Hospital-9-23 (Started)

    Lauryn I'm still cold, but feeling better now I've rested. Skizzy explained everything to me; I guess we're in this house for as long as it's empty. No one's really ...

    Dec 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hospital-9-23 (Started)

    Lauryn The colours are pretty; a dizzying spiral of golds and silvers. Dizzy, dizzy. I'd laugh at the pretty lights if I could find my mouth, my mouth and ears ...

    Dec 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hospital-9-23 (Started)

    Lauryn I jump in my seat at the sudden screams of Lucy. She's clawing at the new kid, blood running down her fingers as deep gouges appear in his flesh. ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ruby of Zoran

    Arodeth Lothwen - Party One I watched with extreme interest the coin, imbued with Shift Magic, as it passed between Laridail and Aikan. My fascination was not so great however, ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hospital-9-23 (Started)

    Lauryn I stand in the medicine queue, dutifully waiting my turn. My head aches, filled with the voice's loathing hissing at me as I look down at my bloated, engorged ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hospital-9-23 (Started)

    Hope this is ok! PM me if there's anything I need to change. Name: Lauryn Fall Age: 17 Illness: Major Depression, severe Anorexia Nervosa, Suicidal. Apperance: This is her hair/face: ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ruby of Zoran

    Arodeth Lothwen - Party One. "The Royal Family and the Zurinians have an agreement that Royal children are to be left alone if they are magic users. What baffles me ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ruby of Zoran

    Arodeth Lothwen It was hard to tear myself away from the Prince's speech, but the way he'd seemed to enthrall the whole audience would work to my advantage. I stood ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Red Hoods

    Mela The oil hissed and spat as I lit the lamps in my small hut. I shook out the match and sat back, enjoying the way the flames cast shadows ...

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ruby of Zoran

    Arodeth Lothwen "Thank you, I suppose..." I trailed off, turning away from Xavier perhaps a little sooner than was polite. My arms crossed over my chest as I fumed inside ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ruby of Zoran

    Arodeth Lothwen Whipping out the ever-ready knife strapped to my right wrist, I stopped dead as the ground shuddered and cracked under my feet. I spread my weight out carefully, ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ruby of Zoran

    Arodeth Lothwen Though the reason for my quest was to bring honour to the elves that brought me up, only Lothwen was actually there to see me off. She was ...

    Dec 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Red Hoods

    Sorry it took so long to get this up! Name: Mela-Pyrrah (MEE-la PER-ah) Means Black-Red. Usually just called Mela. Age: (12-18) Sixteen, but is often mistaken for seventeen or eighteen. ...

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Runaways (Accepting Characters)

    Storm Storm froze as the flames grew higher. She couldn't quite see Eli from where she was sitting, but she hoped that he was asleep, not lying by the fire ...

    Dec 6, 2010


akdsjfh you know that feeling where you start writing a scene but then you get bored with the scene so you move on and start writing a different scene and then you get bored with that scene so you move on to an entirely different WIP and then you get bored with that so you move on-
— AceassinOfTheMoon